Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Big news today for Steam Deck!

You no longer need to reserve a spot to order in the future. You can now outright purchase one.

The Dock is also now available for purchase.

General Discussion / Re: Happy Belated birthday Grindspine
« Last post by retro junkie on October 03, 2022, 04:28:05 PM »
Why didn't I see this?
Oh.......
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
General Discussion / Re: Bring back games
« Last post by BLUEVOODU on October 03, 2022, 08:06:45 AM »
Hey @mastermario Glad to see you!

Those game are LONG gone lol.  I mean... That was old forum and well before one of the upgrades that took away our customizations due to security issues.  Probably 2008-2009, I think. 

However, I can take a look to see if they're available these days.  I doubt it... flash games are somewhat a thing of the past.
« Last post by CreepinDeth on October 03, 2022, 12:22:59 AM »
Oh man, I'm waaaaaaaayy behind. Sorry @Grindspine . I hope you had an awesome birthday!.
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:55:59 PM »
Happy Birthday you sexy beast!
General Discussion / Re: Top Gun: Maverick
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:53:08 PM »
Fantastic movie; great effects, great story, great action, great music, great everything. Hans Zimmer is the man. Saw it in theaters for the fourth total time this week lol. Still had 10 people in the small theater.
General Discussion / Re: Nope - the movie
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:51:25 PM »
Saw it in theaters. It was okay but got weird towards the end. Reminded me of that one Cloverfield movie with John Goodman where it was like a cool apocalyptic movie until they brought in the aliens.
General Discussion / Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Series
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:49:03 PM »
I have started Clone Wars probably four times, even as a go-to-sleep white noise show, and the first season is so boring that I make it about 6 episodes and give up. I also don’t love using cartoons as canon. Thoughts?
General Discussion / Re: Binge-Watching Shows - 2022 edition
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:46:21 PM »
I agree that The Expanse was great. Just finished Better Call Saul and that was great too.
General Discussion / Re: Obi-Wan
« Last post by mastermario on October 01, 2022, 09:44:07 PM »
My motto for the last 5-6 years has been “any Star Wars is better than no Star Wars” given that we went a long time between ROTJ and TPM and between ROTS and TFA. That said, there have been some very below average series and movies but I’d still rather have them then nothing.

Obi-Wan as a series was overall pretty average but like most recent Star Wars shows, starts slow but finishes strong. The Reva sub-plot was fine but took too long to pay off. I agree with @CreepinDeth that there’s a big issue with the fates of the characters being known, but they did that last episode extremely well so I think it was worth it.

Since we know Obi-Wan is invincible between now and ANH, bring in some other characters (maybe Maul?) and just make him a badass for a couple more seasons.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more