Animal Crossing New Horizons has been out for quite awhile now, and there have been some returning features from past Animal Crossing games that have came to New Horizons.
- Making Snowman + The entire snowman family
- The Money tree (Done by finding a golden crack in the ground, and burying bells in there.)
- Making Custom Designs, Town Tunes, and Town Flags.
- Going to different islands (Generated by the game/not player islands)
- Upgrading certain shops
- Original villagers
- The original map (basically no city/town area like in city folk/new leaf/)
- Ledges like in City Folk (Can be made with a certain tool.)
- Returning fish/fossils/bugs/clothing/etc