Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Binge-Watching Shows - 2022 edition  (Read 514 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Tom Nook
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Binge-Watching Shows - 2022 edition
« on: February 27, 2022, 11:35:00 AM »
Last time we did this was back in 2020 -- BINGE-WATCHING SHOWS DURING THE CORONA-POCALYPE.  Time to roll up to the 2022 Show binging. 

What are you currently binging?  what have you missed that you want to binge?  What do you want to binge again?  Add some details!

Post it up!

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Tom Nook
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Re: Binge-Watching Shows - 2022 edition
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 11:40:30 AM »
To kick this off... we have been trying to catch up on Space Force.  It's not the greatest... but there are definitely some funny parts.  We are also working through Agents of Shield.  Agents of Shield is pretty well done.  I cannot believe I missed it.

I linked a couple other topics to the shows I mentioned.  Join in those conversations as well!

What are your thoughts @Mai Valentine @SpartanEvolved @mastermario  @JR_McG @targetrasp @trkorecky @medataoh @MegaDrive20XX @Snatcher_L ?  We haven't heard from you in while. 

Post it up!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:42:10 AM by BLUEVOODU »

Offline retro junkie

• Sam Fisher
  • all your base are belong to us
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 08:30:02 AM »
Looks like I am returning to NCIS. I started this past weekend. I only watch up to 13 seasons. The team broke up after that. The main karisma of actors, one by one, left the show at this point. There was that team of people that I enjoyed watching and then poof, gone. Just did not feel right, Gibbs just did not carry it for me. He needed those other actors to play off of. Tony added lot to the show.

I am also watching Space 1999. It really reflects the 70's type corny cinema made for TV type stuff. Wished they had a bigger budget thoughts go through your mind while watching.
there is no spoon

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 07:16:02 PM »
I blazed through Yellowstone and immediately started (and just finished) 1883. Reacher with Thad from Blue Mountain State (best raunchy comedy since Van Wilder) was pretty good too. For a blast from the past I've started watching Clone High on Paramount + and Exo Squad on peacock. I'm slowly going through Star Trek Discovery in anticipation of Picard. Theres tons of others that have piqued my attention but work has been brutal. I've had enough time to ignore my kids, eat and sleep, so most of what I watch happens between that time i hit the bed and fall asleep.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Tom Nook
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 09:37:51 AM »
We just finished Stranger things (to date).  It's a bit dark...  but interesting.

Need to switch back to Agents of Shield and finish those... as well as Clone Wars series. 

Offline Grindspine

• Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Grindspine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 11:16:34 PM »
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (again)
Supernatural (16 seasons... why not? again..)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Tom Nook
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 04:52:38 PM »
With all the new shows from Obi-wan, Ms. Marvel, and Stranger Things... time has been taken up for other binge watching.   However, now going back to  Agents of Shield Season 2 (I was wrong.. I didn't finish all season 1) AND Clone Wars.  I think on Season 2 now.

Offline Grindspine

• Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Grindspine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 12:27:26 PM »
I donno if it needs its own thread, but the Netflix Resident Evil series is great so far. I binged seven episodes last night!

Offline CreepinDeth

• Delta Force Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 11:45:45 PM »
I binged the first 3 seasons of The Expanse. I had no idea about this show and I was surprised that a show of this quality was originally on Sci-Fi. I'm also not a huge space science fiction fan nor do I binge shows but this one caught me.

Wife started watching with me so we now watch it over dinner.  :)

I donno if it needs its own thread, but the Netflix Resident Evil series is great so far. I binged seven episodes last night!

I don't see why it can't have it's own thread.

Offline targetrasp

• Marco
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 08:50:51 PM »
the expanse is awesome, highly recommended.

Offline mastermario

• Gears of War
    • iceman1821
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 09:46:21 PM »
I agree that The Expanse was great. Just finished Better Call Saul and that was great too.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more