Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: 2021 Thanksgiving / Black Friday weekend gaming?  (Read 650 times)

Offline Grindspine

• Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Grindspine
    • View Profile
2021 Thanksgiving / Black Friday weekend gaming?
« on: November 24, 2021, 07:46:34 AM »
Is anyone planning on hitting some serious game time this holiday weekend?

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Tom Nook
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Thanksgiving / Black Friday weekend gaming?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 02:58:49 PM »
Yo! @Grindspine - let me see if I can get away for a tad bit of gaming.  Not sure at this time. 

What are you looking to play?  Man.. I havenít played of games in awhile.  Those arenít up to dateÖ but switch and other stuff should be ready.   Iíll let you know.

Offline retro junkie

• Sam Fisher
  • all your base are belong to us
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:03:01 PM »
Tomorrow I will be taste tester and helper while in between playing Bomberman 64. It is the Japan arcade edition that never came to the states. I think it was Japan only for the Nintendo 64. It is my favorite version of the game for the N64 because it looks graphically like the traditional game. Tomorrow I will have my Japanese N64 fired up.
there is no spoon

Offline Grindspine

• Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Grindspine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 10:55:48 PM »
Let's see...

I did finish the McCree, I mean, Cole Cassidy Overwatch challenge this week. 

Last weekend I played a bit of Super Mario World on my SNES and Sony WEGA 27" CRT TV.  I followed that with a bit of Gradius IV on the PS2.

The only other game I have been playing is Skyrim Special Edition, that is mostly for the fishing quests added in the 10 year anniversary update.

Blizzard and Steam have a TON of sales right now.  I am strongly considering Doom: Eternal and Jedi: Fallen Order for PC since I can run those with my Core i7 now.

Offline CreepinDeth

• Delta Force Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »
Played The Outer Worlds over the weekend. Finished the Peril on Gorgon DLC and now hoping to finish it within the week. Want to move on to Death Stranding.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more