Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What is your PUBG Strategy?

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 03, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

So... you love to play PUBG and get Chicken Dinners.  So what's your strategy?

Are you more aggressive and go for people?  Do you wait for perfect drop while the blue circle closes?

SpartanEvolved

mastermario

SpartanEvolved hates it, but I always try to land as far away from the flight path as I can to loot and keep heading away from the flight path if possible. If you get a good circle, you may have a good flanking position on anyone else on the map since you are coming from an extreme side of it (not to mention you also have good loot).

The downside is you could also be absolutely screwed by the circle, but you still normally get good loot anyway. But there aren't a lot of early battles when you do this.

Kinikko

Quote from: mastermario on February 12, 2018, 02:04:36 AM
SpartanEvolved hates it, but I always try to land as far away from the flight path as I can to loot and keep heading away from the flight path if possible. If you get a good circle, you may have a good flanking position on anyone else on the map since you are coming from an extreme side of it (not to mention you also have good loot).

The downside is you could also be absolutely screwed by the circle, but you still normally get good loot anyway. But there aren't a lot of early battles when you do this.

My friends that play Fortnite use this strategy themselves.  Drives me nuts cause you could go like 15-20 minutes without seeing another person. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

That's a pretty good strategy... I tend to try to stick to the edges of the circle and come in as it closes... but sometimes, that absolutely screws you over.  At other times... it works well and lets you get the jump on somebody.

Grindspine

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

LOL... somehow I missed that.  Good strategy - To successfully complete it is the trick.