Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

StarCraft 2 - Does anyone still actively play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 29, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Does anyone still play Starcraft2?  I've been getting the bug to play again.  I really didn't play since Legacy of the Void came out.  They changed the game so much... it was a little difficult to adjust.

Speaking of that.. We should probably start a thread with user's Battle.net accounts.

Kinikko

Honestly, I bought the game a long ass time ago, but I've never actually played it LOL. 

I just wanted to play the first game first and finish the story in that but I just never have gotten around to it.

Edit:  Also I agree with the b.net account topic.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

yeah... I still need to complete Wings of Liberty single player Campaign.  I've completed part of it but haven't completed it.    I haven't even started Heart of Swarm or Legacy of the Void Campaigns.. if there even was one for Legacy of the void.

I immediately started playing Multiplayer and that's it.

targetrasp

I Found if I jump into multiplayer I never play the game.
I mean, i've only ever seen the end of one Halo game. If it wasn't for Xbox 360's achievements I probably wouldn't have even thought about playing the campaign. Call of Duty -- same thing.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on February 12, 2018, 12:20:23 AM
I Found if I jump into multiplayer I never play the game.
I mean, i've only ever seen the end of one Halo game. If it wasn't for Xbox 360's achievements I probably wouldn't have even thought about playing the campaign. Call of Duty -- same thing.
That's exactly what happens to me.  I'm trying to work on the single player portions of many games.   Call of duty series... the worst game for my problem.

I've been getting the StarCraft 2 itch again something fierce..

Grindspine

I play a custom vs a computer opponent or a custom arcade game of Nexus Wars (center bridge updated + zombitastrophie mod) once in a while.

Polygon

I never finished the single player campaign and I'd really like to go back and complete it.

mastermario

I still play from time to time. Usually only games in the Arcade like Nexus Wars, Run Ling Run, or Mafia. @Grindspine and I have been playing some competitive though.

Haven't even touched any of the expansion campaigns. I got stuck on the last level of the original campaign and couldn't beat it.