Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Left 4 Dead 2 - Anyone Still play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 02, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Does anyone still play this?  Thrav mentioned it to me today... we were talking about how it would be fun to get a few people together for a campaign run through.  Not sure we would get enough for versus.

This used to be the game to play...  We used to play this as a group all the time.  I'd be interested in starting something up and playing.

Surprised we never got a Left for Dead 3.

Post it up!

ThravRande

Valve doesn't do third games for some reason lol.

But forreal, I'd love to get a 4 person group to play sometime on the weekend(s)

targetrasp

if portal 3 doesn't come out valve is leaving money on the table....

BLUEVOODU

Portal 3 and Half life episode 3 - we should created topics on those. 

No one else down for playing Left 4 Dead 2?  Do you have it target?

targetrasp

I have it and you'd have a better chance if you were playing with my 7 year old. I'm horrible at the game and don't like it for some reason (probably because i'm horrible at it and extremely vain)...

Honestly though, that's one of those games that if you get someone that's not good it makes the experience so bad, I'd hate to put anyone through all that. I'm sure Parker would play, he still gets on with some of his friends every once in a while.

BLUEVOODU

lol... he plays with his friends?  that's pretty crazy.

Campaign - you really don't need all 4 players.   They AI is fine to play with... and people don't have to be the best.  Final Battles are harder that way... but it would be still fun to play.

Does anyone else play?

Kinikko

Well... I own it.  I've just never played it.  XD
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on March 09, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
Well... I own it.  I've just never played it.  XD

LOL.. you never played it at all?

Grindspine

I would be down for playing if I can make the time for it.  I miss being a college student where I could game on a nightly basis.

mastermario

Don't play this anymore but I would. Maybe you should game some more, @BLUEVOODU. :)

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario I should be gaming more In about 1 month-ish.

Gaming soon lol

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on May 17, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Gaming soon lol

I will quote you on this (literally).

targetrasp

BV's already called out the duration of the honeymoon period, one month. In one month they'll be sitting on opposite ends of the couch in their sweatpants, her with Cheetos in her hair, him with his hand in the waistband...

mastermario

Quote from: mastermario on May 24, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
Quote from: BLUEVOODU on May 17, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Gaming soon lol

I will quote you on this (literally).

Been about a month @BLUEVOODU, haven't seen you playin anything!

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario Internet should be in place by next Monday. It's been a bit of moving hell and a few other things lately lol.  Almost there