Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The best way to play Neo Pocket Color Games!

Started by retro junkie, March 03, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

In January of 2015 I happened upon the info about a Neo Pocket Color Slim which was released in Japan right after the release of the original Pocket.

When I saw the Yellow Crystal, just had to have it. And I am so glad I purchased this awesome redesign.

The slimness of the new design may not seem that much on the outward appearance, but in your hands it makes all the difference in the world. The original feels so chunky afterward.

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

How does the screen look in comparison?  Are they the same screens?

retro junkie

Some say that it has better reflective capabilities. I am not sure. But the way the unit fits in your hands makes all the difference to me.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on March 14, 2018, 09:11:38 PM
Some say that it has better reflective capabilities. I am not sure. But the way the unit fits in your hands makes all the difference to me.

That is very important.    My hands have started to go a little numb holding certain handhelds after awhile.  I had to learn to hold them different. I have fairly large meat claws, so that might be it as well lol.

You cannot detect much of a difference on the "reflective capabilities?"

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more