Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 Confirmed - Nintendo Switch

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 06, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Diablo 3 is Coming to Nintendo Switch - Eurogamer.net

I am a little pumped for this... don't care if it's a port.  If it supports online play on the go... I'm down.  I'm wondering how the Battle.net integration will be... either way... I am excited for this title.

Anyone else pumped for this?  Post it up!

Features:
•The Diablo III: Eternal Collection is an unparalleled action role-playing experience and contains Diablo III, the Reaper of Souls expansion set, and the Necromancer class together in one definitive volume.
•Rise as one of humanity's last defenders —Crusader, Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, Monk, Wizard, or Necromancer—and level up with devastating powers and legendary loot.
•Lay waste to legions of evil throughout all five acts of the Diablo III storyline, or explore the open world in Adventure Mode to hunt bounties on the elder evils that lurk throughout the mortal realms.
•Take part in seasonal events and earn exclusive rewards including armor sets, companion pets, and other fiendishly cool goodies.

Update - I noticed the following on Amazon.com for Switch Exclusives:

•Includes Switch-exclusive bonus cosmetics, featuring a full intimidating armor transmog set befit for the King of All Evil, Ganondorf
•Play with up to 4 friends online, offline via local coop, or on a single console couch-coop style
•Supports all Switch controller configurations, including single and dual Joy-Con action

Diablo 3 - Nintendo Switch - Amazon.com

I'm pretty excited for this game.

targetrasp

I've never played a blizzard game outside of the pc. I can't imagine picking it up outside of it offering something it doesn't on PC.

BLUEVOODU

I've very interested in this game... probably will pick it up at launch to see how it plays.

Anyone else looking to pick this up on the Switch?

Bomber Man

I'm exited for Diablo III on switch. Hopefully it can be cross playable with PC. I also wonder what the controls may be   
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I'm super pumped for Diablo 3 on the switch.  @Bomber Man   hopefully I can get my schedule and stuff cleared so I can just game again.

My guess is you will either move the cursor around with the control stick and then clickity click your way around.... Or maybe do something with the motion controls. Not sure how that would work through.

Either way... super pumped for this title. Hopefully we can get members playing together.

BLUEVOODU

Updated for new features...etc.  4 player offline 1 console... or I believe online... is pretty cool.

targetrasp

targetrasp

I ended up getting it.

I've not played much, but I really like how it works with the pro controller. It seems like sort of a drag that 5 - 6 years of developing characters on the pc doesn't port over BUT its still fun, and starting over isn't bad.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp I didn't get this game.  You're the 1st person I know to have picked up the game  I Cannot remember if @Jack picked it up as well or not.

This game really interests me on the Switch and I was super excited about it... though I became a lot less excited when I found out about no cross play capabilities.  I Think that's a mistake... though.. mobile Diablo 3 is legit... absolutely a great idea.

What are your thoughts now?

speaking of Diablo 3... we need to play lol.

targetrasp

I've not cranked it up. I've had some serious switch sessions replaying the first two Zelda games... I'll get there eventually