Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

How many of you play PUBG?

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 07, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Looking to see what we can get started SQUAD wise.  I know Frodus mentioned he wanted to play.

This would be for chilled squads - not serious business - just have fun.

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

alright... we will get it going.

Anyone else?

Baker_Beezy

BLUEVOODU

Welcome Baker!  Glad to have you.  Feel free to post up on any topic.

How does it play on the Xbox?   Never have looked to see if it was a port or directly developed.

Baker_Beezy

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on March 10, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Welcome Baker!  Glad to have you.  Feel free to post up on any topic.

How does it play on the Xbox?   Never have looked to see if it was a port or directly developed.

It's a port that plays like crap on a one s honestly. It's so buggy but to get that it h of pubg and you cant run it on PC good.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Baker_Beezy on April 16, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
It's a port that plays like crap on a one s honestly. It's so buggy but to get that it h of pubg and you cant run it on PC good.
@Baker_Beezy To be fair... it runs horrible on about everything.  I've been enjoying FortNite a bit more...  because it's less buggy... not because it's a "better format."

Baker_Beezy

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 24, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
Quote from: Baker_Beezy on April 16, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
@Baker_Beezy To be fair... it runs horrible on about everything.  I've been enjoying FortNite a bit more...  because it's less buggy... not because it's a "better format."

Well I mean it does run pretty bad but if you have a 1080ti like all the streamers have, it looks like it runs amazingly. I'm just really sore that it is such a great game with loads of potential, and BlueHole seems to be repeatedly letting it crash and burn.

Grindspine

I have played one night with Spartan and MasterMario, but need to revisit the game.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Grindspine on July 22, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
I have played one night with Spartan and MasterMario, but need to revisit the game.
@Grindspine yeah... we all need to play a couple rounds together.  After playing FortNite for awhile... parachuting down in PUBG is difficult lol.  It is totally different. The last time I played... I TOTALLY missed any landing target I was going for - BY A LONG distance.

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 06, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
yeah... we all need to play a couple rounds together.

Waiting on you, David.

BLUEVOODU

mastermario