Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Best Buy Bathrooms are awful ...

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 10, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

^subject. 

Just saying they're awful. Consistently awful.

I still say you can tell a business and how they are by their restrooms. More so applies to restaurants. 

Ay caramba...  something died in there.

CreepinDeth

lol, I haven't used a Best Buy restroom yet. I'm usually in and out of there fairly quickly. I don't plan on using one now.

targetrasp

I don't think I even know where the bathrooms are in the two local Best Buy stores...

Not really a public restroom fan to start with so I think they're all pretty awful.

BLUEVOODU

Lol.  I will try not to next time.  I guess when you have to go... when I walked in, I instantly remembered when spartan, grindspine, mastermario and I went there Black Friday shopping a few years back.  Guess I didn't remember how bad it was lol...

Almost bought PS4 Lego Dimensions.  Almost. 

targetrasp

its meh for a lego game, worse for trying to keep up with the portal, even worse for losing interest in the game

BLUEVOODU

Thank you for the heads up on Lego Dimensions.  Maybe I'll avoid this one - like the bathroom at Best Buy LOL...

It was about $20-25 off (the game, not the bathroom lol)... that's why I Was thinking about it.

retro junkie

My experience with public restrooms, especially on business trips, is that they need a few gallons of gasoline and a match. A good burning out before even an attempt to use would be a good idea.  ;)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

LOL - to cover up the previous burnout... er... blow out lol...

targetrasp

I bought mine (Parker's) at a huge discount so it was worth it. I feel for those who paid anywhere near 100 for these things.

If you really like the Lego series (Think Lego Pirates of the Caribbean) then I'd buy it at a deep discount and not feel bad about it.

If you look at lego best at wort lists no one has the same opinions outside of Star Wars being highly ranked. I even saw one with lego Dimensions on it... so completely disregard anything I said.

Thread officially hijacked, but honestly how long can we talk about S@$!

BLUEVOODU

LOL... well... I'm sure we could talk more without straining too much.  But with might just pinch it off and change topics ..   ;D

I think the cost was $41.99... after discount.... so not exactly as cheap as I wanted it. Looks like Amazon has it for $53.99 right now.  It was the full on starter pack.  Still a little tempting though... with the goonies add on pack lol... HEEEYY YOU GUUYYYYYSSSSS hu huuhhhhh!

targetrasp

Sunday I found myself in BestBuy buying a 4k TV. While I didn't visit the restrooms I looked around and noticed why the restrooms are terrible, there's a 10:1 male to female ratio working there. In my retail experience men are terrible restroom cleaners. Anywhere I've worked with clean restrooms can be blamed on the female employees. Even when there's a restroom cleaning schedule, men are just terrible at keeping a public restroom clean.

mastermario

Dear Lord, BV is turning CDG into how Facebook statuses used to be.

"BLUEVOODU is thinking about how bad the Best Buy Bathrooms are."

Oh, I always wondered about that, thanks for sharing!  :P

I'm never in Best Buy more than 5 minutes since I'm always after something in particular so I have no reason to ever check out their bathrooms. I'll make sure to take pictures next time though.

targetrasp

Be careful taking pictures in a public restroom...

BLUEVOODU

Lol... it's not the same , mastermario. 

However, I quit Facebook 3-4 years ago. From what I've seen, statuses haven't improved much. 

Either way, deuces on the deuce topic. Someone must've glassed the surface in that bathroom during the Halo Reach launch because it's smelled that bad at least since then lol.
;D

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more