Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Player Unknown's Battle Grounds 2nd map - Miramar - What are your thoughts?

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 11, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I played this map for the 1st time on Thursday... and I thought it was a decent map.   MasterMario and SpartanEvolved both hate it...  but without much reason for not liking it.

SO... the question is... what are your thoughts on the 2nd map?  The Dust Map of Miramar...   

List your likes and dislikes - Post it up!

mastermario

It's awful d00d. The buildings are smaller and spread farther apart. Most of the time when the circle closes, there's absolutely no cover so it's all about who gets lucky with positioning and hiding. Hopefully this rumored snow map gets pushed soon.

BLUEVOODU

I think the open style map is fun... it's almost like some of the desert missions in the old Delta Force games - basically shells of buildings and desert trash.   It makes me play a bit different than I would play on the other map.

Let's meet up at Chupacabra lol...

mastermario

Just waiting for the new 4x4 map that is currently being tested.

Currently, the shotgun event mode is only in Miramar which also sucks.

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario So the shotgun mode sucks?  That seems like it could be fun.  I love me some Over Under action.

We should probably create a thread on that.

mastermario

Naw, shotgun event mode was pretty cool but the events are only up for one week at a time. It took them a couple of days just to sort out the fact that they forgot to put any healing in the mode.