retro junkie

Had a win today!!

Completed!! On my DS.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Congratulations! 

How was this game btw?

retro junkie

I love it. I have both one and two. They took Space Invaders and made it into a very awesome game. I stays in my DS. Well at least my blue DS.  :)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Nice!  I just checked it out on Amazon... that's not a cheap game anymore.   Did you ever use the wifi capabilities?

Tetris DS was  AMAZINGLY addictive... and playing people over Wifi was fun, fast, and intense.

retro junkie

I never thought of it being over wifi or even playing that way. LOL
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on March 11, 2018, 11:03:47 PM
I never thought of it being over wifi or even playing that way. LOL
yeah... it was an extremely amazing feature of Nintendo DS - Japanese people kicked my butt hard.  I thought I was good at Tetris.  It wasn't even funny.

I wonder how good the Wifi features were for this game.  Not sure there's a lot of activity on it now... but maybe give it a try to see if you connect lol.

targetrasp

I remember getting absolutely embarrassed by every Japanese player I ever played over wifi on the ds.

retro junkie

Ouch! That brings up memories of playing Tekken DS online. I got stomped so many times.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

yeah...  That's exactly how it was.  I would do very well - high ranking... and then I would absolutely get killed by anyone from Japan.  I've never seen anyone play so fast and well.

I need to create a Tetris DS topic.  That's a great DS game.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more