Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Mighty No 9 - Wii U? To buy or not to buy?

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 16, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I stumbled across Mighty Number 9 for the Wii U today for $9.99.  I had it in my hand... but some of the reviews were MEH at best.

What are your thoughts?  To buy or not to buy... that is the question.   I'm curious if it's worth $9.99.... or don't buy for the Wii U, but buy it on another platform?  Other platforms were not discounted as heavily.

If you recommend it... why?  Post it up!

targetrasp

it has the look of mega man but not the spirit. I bought it, played 10 minutes of it, and was meh.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 17, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
it has the look of mega man but not the spirit. I bought it, played 10 minutes of it, and was meh.
Ok... so not worth $9.99 and probably just stay away.   OK - Thank you for the heads up.

targetrasp

going back through the two mega man legacy collections available for nearly 10 each is a much better call

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 18, 2018, 10:26:37 PM
going back through the two mega man legacy collections available for nearly 10 each is a much better call
I'll take a look for them.  The 2nd was still $20... I Thought the 1st was as well... and Couldn't find a decent deal on them.  They are on watch now - and will try to find them cheaper.

targetrasp

mighty no 9 is on psn for free until april 3rd for ps plus members

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 19, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
mighty no 9 is on psn for free until april 3rd for ps plus members
for PS4?  I'm assuming PS4 lol...  I think they stopped doing releases now for PS3 and PS Vita.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

well... then.... I cannot pass this up for Free.  Thank you for the information!

That's an idea... I need to post up the free games during x period of time for Xbox and PlayStation.  I Don't think Nintendo is giving anything away for free yet lol.