Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Would you like to see the post Titles again?

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 16, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Many years back.. as you posted, your post title changed.  More posts = better title.

Right now, I have not done much in the way with post titles.  Would you like to see post titles return like we used to have them?

Share your opinions... Post it up!

targetrasp

I thought that was cool, although I could never figure out if there was a hierarchy to it or if it was just a bunch of randomness

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 16, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
I thought that was cool, although I could never figure out if there was a hierarchy to it or if it was just a bunch of randomness

In a way... you create the hierarchy.  At certain points there were more stars... and better more "powerful characters" as your Title.  Sometimes.. they reflected on Video games and certain quotes as opposed to characters.

Thrav threw out a suggestion on discord last night - I Think that's 2 that would like to see the return of them.

I will start to look into doing this again.  keep posting it up the thoughts.

targetrasp

I couldn't really tell, but my post count wasn't anything to brag about so i'd be the same thing for months.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 16, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
I couldn't really tell, but my post count wasn't anything to brag about so i'd be the same thing for months.
LOL... well... some of the earlier titles go faster.    And In this day and age... I'm sure I could come up with a digital ton so the progression keeps happening.

Mai Valentine

I wouldn't mind having titles. They were pretty cool!

Kinikko

It's kinda cool browsing and posting and whatnot, and suddenly your "rank" goes up. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Done and Done - I will continue to add more!

The process has started.  I have about 15-20 titles ready to go.

Look at one of Master Mario's post lol... that's the deku scrub rank.  I will Continue to do some stuff like that and also flesh out more.  It will take a bit of time.

I'll send an Announcement Topic soon with some of these new features.