Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - does anyone still play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 03, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I played this a couple months ago... it's still pretty fun.   They sure made the game A TON better with Reaper of Souls.

Does anyone else still play?

targetrasp

I started trying to do the seasonal thing they added but I've developed a complete and utter lack of focus... I'd play if anyone wanted

BLUEVOODU

Yeah... same here.  It's not for lack of a good feature either.

I'll free up some time... we should get on D3 and play.   I've really had the bug to play this again.

targetrasp

haha, anymore you'll have to send me an invitation through outlook to schedule a meeting!

medataoh

I've been wanting to try it again. I got it when it first came out but couldn't get into it then. I've heard the expansions have made it a lot better though, so it sounds like it is worth giving another shot.

targetrasp

On and off I'd say I have a few hundred hours in it.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on February 06, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
haha, anymore you'll have to send me an invitation through outlook to schedule a meeting!
LOL... I can do that :)  I totally understand... life becomes busy.

Quote from: medataoh on February 07, 2018, 08:49:54 PM
I've been wanting to try it again. I got it when it first came out but couldn't get into it then. I've heard the expansions have made it a lot better though, so it sounds like it is worth giving another shot.
That's the same boat I was in... I decided to try it once the expansion came out.  It was a lot more fun - especially after the Diablo 3 auction house was killed off.

It would be cool if we could coordinate D3 at some point - create a scratch character... and run from there.

Kinikko

I play off and on.  I've done a few seasonal characters and got pretty far in the (I don't know what to call it) progression table thing?  I've got to like chapter 5 or 6 a couple times.  I'd totally be down to play with other people. :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Our 1st attempt to get everyone together failed LOL.

Time to try again! 

There's still a lot of quests I haven't done... and I still need to beat the expansion - Reaper of Souls.

targetrasp

i only got to level 22 on my last seasonal character....

I was on at 930 but didn't see anyone else

BLUEVOODU

My bad on that.   I know I said might / maybe, but I was planning on it.  I will be contacting you soon to play for a bit if you have time.

It might be cool to start with 2 new characters and do a fresh run.  It can be chill and we go wherever and do whatever quests we want.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

Kinikko

I started a seasonal character a couple days ago and got halfway through chapter 4 in the season journey. 

Did a mage this season cause it's the only thing I don't have to 70 yet. 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

well hopefully we can get this coordinated lol...

Maybe I'll start a Necromancer or Crusader.  I haven't really done a Necro build yet.

Kinikko

Kinda stopped playing after I finished Chapter IV of the seasonal stuff.  xD 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Yeah. I stopped awhile ago. It's time to get t going again if we all can find a time that works out.... been wanting to get this going.  Craving some diablo 3

Grindspine

The necromancer expansion was a welcome nostalgic foray into Diablo II days.  I have not had much time to play it lately though.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Grindspine on March 25, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
The necromancer expansion was a welcome nostalgic foray into Diablo II days.  I have not had much time to play it lately though.
@Grindspine I forgot. You have this game?  I know your time is pretty limited as well...  we should try to get some D3 going with @targetrasp and @Kinikko  and / or other members.

I've been wanting to get back into this something fierce.  Now just need additional time.

targetrasp

@BLUEVOODU I'm game

not sure it works for me,

targetrasp

Jack

I find myself jumping on Diablo for a solid week every season. I've just played the game SO much that I can't stay into it for more than a week or so. I've played every class to death.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on May 03, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
I find myself jumping on Diablo for a solid week every season. I've just played the game SO much that I can't stay into it for more than a week or so. I've played every class to death.
@Jack Do you play on the PC?  I'm assuming so... but if that's the case... @targetrasp and I have been trying to get together (Somewhat lol) on this game to play.  We should try to coordinate.

targetrasp

Here's what will happen...

We'll finally get together, start some seasonal characters, get mid 20's (this is really optimistic) then the season will roll...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on May 03, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
Here's what will happen...

We'll finally get together, start some seasonal characters, get mid 20's (this is really optimistic) then the season will roll...
@targetrasp AND THEN we do it all over again!    8)

Jack

Yup, I'm on PC. If y'all want to get on and play sometime I'm totally game. I'll start a new seasonal character.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on May 04, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
Yup, I'm on PC. If y'all want to get on and play sometime I'm totally game. I'll start a new seasonal character.
@Jack and @targetrasp  We need to coordinate this soon.  I've been wanting to play Diablo 3 for a long time now... again.

targetrasp

What does everyone's weekends look like?

Jack

I'm off every Sunday and usually have Saturday nights off.