Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

My N64 Machines

Started by retro junkie, March 24, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

When I have the urge, these are my N64 machines I turn to. For playing my Japanese N64 games I use the badboy machine below. It likes Bangai-O, Sin and Punishment, Last Legion UX, plus a few others.

For my homeland gaming I turn to this one. It likes Ridge Racer 64,Robotron 64, Hydro Thunder, Wipeout 64, Star Wars Episode I: Racer, Bust-A-Move arcade, Cruis'n Exotica, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, plus many others.

Today I was into Ridge Racer 64.............. yes!!
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Nice!  I didn't see these colors as much. I have the original Black version.   I had a smokey black Japanese import at one point as well - that one looked really cool.

Ridge Racer 64 was a pretty fun game.  It was cool to see a Ridge Racer on a Nintendo System.  Speaking of Ridge Racer, I don't think we've seen one of those in a long time.

Jack

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie Maybe I'm not remembering correctly....  wasn't the clear green N64 A Donkey Kong special version?

retro junkie

Yes I think it was. I purchased the system without the controller. So it is incomplete.
there is no spoon

Icy

Those machines are gorgeous!!

Also Hydro Thunder and Cruis'n Exotica were my absolute favorite games growing up, and they still hold up so well today.

BLUEVOODU

@Icy I didn't play much in the way of Cruis'n Exotica.    If you wish... make a topic.

I'm curious how it compares to Cruis'n USA... I played a ton of that game.

retro junkie

I think that Cruis'n Exotica was better. Or I enjoyed it more. I need to do a comparison.  :-\
there is no spoon

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more