Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Ni No Kuni 2

Started by targetrasp, March 25, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

I just broke the hour mark in this game and I got to say it's pretty good. The combat is great and the Studio Gibili feel to the animation and story is awesome. I never played the first Ni No Kuni but I heard good things. After I'm done with this one I'll have to go back and revisit the first.

Outside of Secret of Mana theres not be tons recently to scratch that RPG itch so if anyone out there is looking for something Ni No Kuni 2 may be it.

Aya-Kun

Loving this game so far, haven't managed to put much time in to it yet cause of work but I really want to get stuck into it

I loved the first game and this is just as good so far.

I bought the King's Edition and no regrets there such a beautiful collectors edition

targetrasp

The collectors editions were awesome looking, I just can bring myself to pay that much

Aya-Kun

Indeed it was I took some photos of it when I was unboxing it https://www.facebook.com/jemma.catt.1/media_set?set=a.10160217688285451.1073741842.728485450&type=3 hopefully the link will work

I'm about 9 hours in and I love it, the chibi map is so adorable

BLUEVOODU

I dig Studio Ghibli a lot ... that's a good reference.  This game looks really cool... I forgot about it after this post and it's been awhile.

The Ni No Kuni 2 premium edition - Playstation 4 game is now $37 on Amazon.  This includes the Steelbook and a few other things.  I'm thinking about purchasing this title.

I looked out there and was trying to figure out what gave the game a Teen rating.  I cannot find a good image of the back cover right now.  @Aya-Kun and @targetrasp  - What gives this game its "teen" rating?

Kinikko

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on September 17, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
I looked out there and was trying to figure out what gave the game a Teen rating.  I cannot find a good image of the back cover right now.  @Aya-Kun and @targetrasp  - What gives this game its "teen" rating?

Um... *looks at my copy* "Fantasy Violence" and "Mild Blood." 

I have this game.  That's all I can say about it.  XD  Bought it 3 months ago and still haven't put it in.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

@Kinikko  - yeah... it looks like they rated it that was because it was slightly more violent than the 1st.  Thought some people were scratching their head at the teen rating.  I Was as well... it didn't look like it should be rated teen.   Weird...

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more