Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Welcome to Chicken Dinner Gaming - chickendinnergaming.com

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 25, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

LOL you're welcome!   You can also upload avatars.   I think they delete once you change... but if you upload one and want to make it more permanent, I can save it and up load to the main avatar directory AFTER you upload one.

Welcome top the board, Creepin!  Glad to have you back :D

And also - Welcome TRKORECKY - Glad to have you back as well.

The band is getting back together is seems.

targetrasp

CreepinDeth

BLUEVOODU

Yes... Diggin it for sure.   

Invites were sent out  so hopefully more continue to come back. A few more stated they were looking at coming.   I think KirbyRockz said he was going to check it out as well.  Creepin - feel free to invite if you know others that would enjoy.

We sent invites to Bman, Mai as well several other members.  I don't think everyone has received the invites yet.

Snatcher_L

I had a good chuckle at the Xander Crews avatar being up there. Thanks for the invites BV and Targetrasp! It's nice not having to worry when or if EGA is going the shut down 😆

BLUEVOODU

Welcome back, Snatcher-L! Glad to have you!   Hope to see you around  :)

Feel free to upload a different avatar if you wish. They stay uploaded while you use them.  We can save them to the avatar directory if you want something more permanent.

retro junkie

Somehow I missed this thread. Late to the party as usual.   :-[
Snatcher_L EGA was dead a long time ago. We just did not have the heart to bury it.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

You're not late to the party  :D. Welcome retro lol.

See... the big conundrum of ega was I had to take time off for stuff going on in life.   Things progressed for awhile but then many members wouldn't post because topics weren't created they wanted.  Some wouldn't take the time to create the topics they wanted that would interest them and others.  The forum was reliant on several members / posters had the same thing as I, sometimes life happens and you have to handle it. 

That's what I want to be different this time - somehow.  I want it to be about the community - which ega was in a sense, but Hopefully this can be achieved this time with more success.  At some point I'll post about this because maybe others have different perspectives I'm not seeing   

We are in the beginning stages now, so it will take some push to get this rolling.  However, I'm hoping members will put into it what they want to see out of it.   If they don't see what they want, create it.  Create topics and conversations for more people to discuss and get into.  This is supposed to be a fun side project.  And I hope it creates value for people in the way of enjoyment and fun in their lives.

ThravRande

Woah, this is a blast from the past. What's everyone up to nowadays?

BLUEVOODU

LOL... yes it is. 

Welcome, Thrav!  Glad to have you join up. 

targetrasp

gamingmaiden

Hey! I can't remember the last time I've been on a forum that wasn't Reddit or Neogaf lmao. I guess it was EGA.  :P

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: gamingmaiden on March 03, 2018, 12:25:56 AM
Hey! I can't remember the last time I've been on a forum that wasn't Reddit or Neogaf lmao. I guess it was EGA.  :P
Welcome back gamingmaiden!  glad to have you back!

Please feel free to jump in and create topics and posts. We can use the help!  Also with ideas on categories / boards.  Don't see a topic you want, feel free to create it!   

As you can see we are starting things up here... it's new :) but It's coming along pretty well!    More and more will continue to come back.

Mai Valentine

Welp Yu-Gi-Oh's long dead but I didn't want any brand confusion so it's your girl Mai Valentine back in the flesh.

Wow that sounds cheesy but anyway, I just got the message from BV on my PS4 so here I am.

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Welcome back Mai!  Glad to have you. 

If you'd rather use a new name, just let me know and I'll change it up for you. 

Kinikko

Welcome Mai!  :D

Yeah I totally don't go by my old username at all anymore so I didn't bother signing up with it. xD
moo.

Aya-Kun

This brings back many memories, was pleasantly surprised when I got a message from BV didn't think I would be rememeber after so long =3

Lovely that everyone is coming back to

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Aya-Kun on March 15, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
This brings back many memories, was pleasantly surprised when I got a message from BV didn't think I would be rememeber after so long =3

Lovely that everyone is coming back to
Welcome back, aya-kun !  Glad to have you back on board.

Stay awhile - we are getting everything back into place   We could use help with posts and topics. And hopefully this place will make many new memories.

Jack

I was like 15 when I first joined EGA and wreaked havoc across the boards. Now I'm 26 years old and being an asshole is a phase that I have grown out of (for the most part). I am so happy to see a bunch of familiar users here and I hope this board lives long and prospers.

BLUEVOODU

lol it's all good @Jack   - there are others In the same boat. That happens and the past is in the past.  The plan is for this board to prosper and last for a very long time. 

I  hope to have the member contest posted up tonight as a way to start attracting more members.  The more people post, the more others will post, and the faster we will pull ahead.  That's the cycle we're trying to start.  We are farther ahead than the 1st forum we started - just takes a little pushing to move things forward.

Icy

Hey, everyone. I'm finally here. =p

So many familiar faces. I miss the old EGA days~

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Icy on May 11, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Hey, everyone. I'm finally here. =p

So many familiar faces. I miss the old EGA days~
Yaay!   Welcome back icy! We are glad to have you.  Welcome to the 2nd age lol.  Putting the sites in LOTR terms  ;D