Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

PUBG Update - 03/27/18

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 27, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Looks like a new PUBG update has been pushed.   

PUBG Update Out Now On PC, Here Are The Patch Notes - Gamespot.com

The center piece is a new gun skin system - so it sounds like PUBG is headed the direction of CSGO ... at least a little.  2 New loot boxed - Triumph and Raider.

Quoting the article:
QuoteTo commemorate the one-year anniversary of PUBG's Early Access release, PUBG Corp. is offering players a free anniversary weapon skin.
Free PUBG Weapon Skin Available Now On PC - Gamespot.com

cool... skins can be cool.  I have a few CSGO skins, but I don't personally think I'm going to do much with the PUBG skins. 

Post it up!

mastermario

New update last night. They (finally) fixed the random vehicle launching and there's now a Spectator Cam where you can watch the person that killed you after you die and then the person that kills them, etc.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on April 06, 2018, 01:24:46 AM
New update last night. They (finally) fixed the random vehicle launching and there's now a Spectator Cam where you can watch the person that killed you after you die and then the person that kills them, etc.
vehicle launching?  lol - I must've missed that.

The spectator cam is a good idea!  though.. spectating team mates is good too lol

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 06, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
vehicle launching?  lol - I must've missed that.

Because you don't play. :) It's been a problem for a month or so, particularly with the 3-person motorcycle. If you got near full speed, even on a flat surface, it would randomly launch you across the map which kills you.

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 06, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
The spectator cam is a good idea!  though.. spectating team mates is good too lol

Well, you can't spectate the other team until all of your teammates die so you don't gain that extra advantage.

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario I was thinking that.... hm... that would be a crazy advantage LOL....

and launch you across the map? LOL!   Ah.... that would be funny to see.

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 10, 2018, 09:06:58 PM
and launch you across the map? LOL!   Ah.... that would be funny to see.

Well, no denying that haha. But it could be a huge pain in the ass when you were actually playing/looting well lol.