Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Post Your Recent Gaming Purchases Thread

Started by BLUEVOODU, March 29, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

Yeah I know, 8 bit. The name is junkie, retro junkie.  ;)  :))
That is what I am all about.

NES

Cybernoid
Ikari Warriors 2
Legendary Wings
Tiny Toons Adventures

Famicom
Geimos
Zunou Senkan Galg
Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu
Image Fight
Gyrodine

edit: had to add another game
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp how is Hasbro Game Night?

@retro junkie ooo... Ikari Warriors 2. How are you liking that?

I also picked up Doom Eternal for a quick buck.  I'm looking into Doom Slayers Collection.   I'm wondering if Doom 2 on there is multiplayer... but I Don't think so.  I looked up a few things... but it appears only Doom 2016 is multiplayer.  I wish Doom2 was Multiplayer lol.   @Jack - do you have this?

CreepinDeth

Received an Xbox One S and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I really like the fact that a ton of 360 games are backwards compatible. It's not the newest console but the fact that I can play Red Dead Redemption again is awesome. Also, got the Master Chief collection and Halo 5 with it.

Might sign up for the Ultimate Game Pass. It's very tempting.

targetrasp

hasbro game night has three of the best board games by Hasbro, Risk, Trivial Pursuit, and Monopoly, and in retrospect was a stupid purchase since covid. My kids are 10 and 13 so Trivial Pursuit and Risk with them wouldn't be fun, so really all we've been able to pay is Monopoly. I've not taken it online yet, if you can play with friends that'd be awesome (finding friends that have it may be difficult though).

I did venture out and pick up Super Mario 3d World + Bowsers Fury and Ys 10 for the Switch and PS4 respectively. I've not played either yet, looking forward to carving some time out later today for one or both.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more