Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

I Created this wonderful Retro Category for Retro junkie

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 06, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

On that other forum he'd mentioned retiring in a thread or two so I'll bet he turns in to a big contributor when he gets his gold watch!

BLUEVOODU

lol had to razz him a bit on that one.  Gold watch - Sounds like something they need to add into Animal Crossing.

retro junkie

Sorry but I have had a very bad week on the job. Lot of customer issues. I was planning on a little something, still am. Just need some time, hopefully this weekend. I would like to address the present state of retro gaming. Specifically from a collector perspective. And give a few pointers.

And thanks for the space!!
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on February 08, 2018, 08:46:24 PM
Sorry but I have had a very bad week on the job. Lot of customer issues. I was planning on a little something, still am. Just need some time, hopefully this weekend. I would like to address the present state of retro gaming. Specifically from a collector perspective. And give a few pointers.

And thanks for the space!!
I was just kidding with you lol. 

Hopefully the job gets better!  I totally understand the craziness... in the same boat.  It seems to be like that everywhere.

retro junkie

Another issue is when I signed up for this site, I did it on my lap top. And password??some idiot did not write it down.  :o

And I really usually do not get my laptop out except on the weekends.
there is no spoon