Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

FortNite PS4 - How many of you play?

Started by BLUEVOODU, April 28, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

We've been playing FortNite quite a bit lately... by we've... I mean not me LOL  :))  We downloaded the PS4 version.

The game feels less glitchy than PUBG, however... I'm starting to notice skill levels are going up in FortNite.  What do I mean?  People are getting better.  When we 1st started playing, we would go through and get 3-5 kills in a round.   Now... it has been hard to get 1-2.

Overall ... the game is pretty fun and free to play, Seems more stable than other games of similar type, and did I mention fun?

I'm curious how many of you currently play... maybe we should try to squad up sometime.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Post it up!

targetrasp

My son has tried and tried to get me to play this with him. He'll have some brilliant games, then he'll look like a typical 7 year old on others. He really enjoys it, and even gets pissy when he has a bad game (it's hilarious). At some point i'll probably break down and download it on my ps4 so we can play, it's just not grabbed my already scattered attention yet.

Aya-Kun

I've downloaded and deleted and I've downloaded it again to give it another go but hmmm I can't tell if I enjoy it or not I re-try it every now an then =/

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on April 29, 2018, 12:35:12 AM
My son has tried and tried to get me to play this with him. He'll have some brilliant games, then he'll look like a typical 7 year old on others. He really enjoys it, and even gets pissy when he has a bad game (it's hilarious). At some point i'll probably break down and download it on my ps4 so we can play, it's just not grabbed my already scattered attention yet.
@targetrasp LOL... my son as well.  It is funny.  Give it a go... it's free and pretty fun especially if you guys play squads.

@Aya-Kun I know what you mean... I was on the fence just like that.  I enjoyed playing PUBG and liked the format of PUBG.... but was convinced to play this.  After about 2 hours of playing, I started to get into the game.   It took a bit to get into.

Kinikko

Tons of people at my work play Fortnite, but I can't seem to get into the battle-royale style games.  They're just too weirdly paced for me.  Not my thing.  =/
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on April 29, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
Tons of people at my work play Fortnite, but I can't seem to get into the battle-royale style games.  They're just too weirdly paced for me.  Not my thing.  =/

@Kinikko I understand that as well.  They are different - took me a bit to get used to... but they have grown on me.

hm... people at work eh? sounds like you might have some fodder for invites  ;D LOL.

Kinikko

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 30, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
hm... people at work eh? sounds like you might have some fodder for invites  ;D LOL.

Sure if I actually got along with them.  XD  I don't really have any friends.  ._.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

lol don't get along with any? :)  That's a bummer.

One thing I noticed tonight is we keep experiencing lag just before we die.  Not all the time but there are occasions it's ridiculous.  It's like .... it freezes and you hope it froze on their screen as well and you'll make it out  alive.... but... that's never the case.   I don't get why this happens.

Grindspine

I played a bit with my nephew joining a game.  I will have to invest a bit more time to it.

Bomber Man

I play it a lot because I think it's fun. Also Fortnite on PS4 is smooth too.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine ... you can join up with us.  Cross play now works across all systems... PS4, Xbox, PC, and Switch.   Maybe we could get a squad with @targetrasp

@Aya-Kun Did you try it anymore?

I wish we could get @mastermario playing as well lol... but he seems to shun the game.

targetrasp

you wouldn't be playing with me, it'd be one of my kids!

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Lol @targetrasp ... I'm free. Play me.  I'm fun. Do it... do eeett nowww.   Get to da choppa!  :))

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on November 10, 2018, 09:38:08 PM
I wish we could get @mastermario playing as well lol... but he seems to shun the game.

I mean, if we had a good group I'd probably hop on but I'd be terrible. PC only though.

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario it's cross platform. I believe pc plays with console which plays with mobile.. And even the switch.   See my cross play topic.

Seems like we have a few players. We should do that.