Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Shenmue 1 and 2 - Playstation 4

Started by BLUEVOODU, April 30, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Did anyone see this?   I know these games were huge in the past... not sure if anyone is still a fan of the games or not:

Shenmue 1 and 2 PlayStation 4 - Amazon.com

Looks like  "This item will be released on December 31, 2018."

Is anyone pumped for this?

Thoughts? Comments?  Post it up!

targetrasp

I'm in. Fodder for BV's backlog tracker... anyone want to start taking bets on which will be available first?

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on May 01, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
I'm in. Fodder for BV's backlog tracker... anyone want to start taking bets on which will be available first?
Am I allowed to bet? Lol

targetrasp

it wouldn't be rigged if you didn't!

ok so I was quick to make a joke without actually qualifying BV's find. With a prime membership that's only 24 bucks. that's pretty fair for two games... although this current state in gaming seems a whole lot like with blu ray first came out. Half the stuff I was purchasing I already had / or have watched on dvd.  Secret of Mana, Burnout Paradise, Shadow of Colossus, God of War (not the new one) Mega man... it seems like in the last 6 months I've spent a good 30% of my purchases on rehashes of some sort.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp I have to start calling you double - O negative now lol.  I also noticed recently  good amount of my buys have been rehashes.  Worthy rehashes... but rehashes all the same.

@retro junkie were you into the shenmue series?

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more