Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Chicken Dinner Gaming Member Contest! BIIIGGGGGgg Money. I like It!

Started by BLUEVOODU, May 05, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Alright.... It's time for the CDGC (Chicken Dinner Gaming Community) Member contest. 

Goal:  Outside the gifts... the goal is to get members to join the site (good quality members), to help this site grow, and contribute to the overall future of the boards and all connecting Chicken Dinner Gaming Sites.

Tier 1 - Chickendinnergaming.com Member Contest - Prize $30.00 Amazon Gift Card.
- Whoever brings the most members to Chickendinnergaming.com wins.
*  Open Invites to all.

Tier 2 - Chicken Dinner Gaming Steam Group Member Contest - Prize $20.00 Amazon Gift Card.
- Whoever brings the most members to Chicken Dinner Gaming Steam Group wins.
* I cannot seem to open membership invites for all.  Anyone have a good idea how to handle this?  I guess members can try to join, we will accept, and members will have to keep a tally?

Tier 3 - Chickendinnergaming Discord Member Contest - Prize $20.00 Amazon Gift Card.
- Whoever brings the most members to our Chicken Dinner gaming Discord channel wins.
* Open to invites for all.

Teh UBER Prize:
To the member that can drive 50 or more members to the site (I know... lofty goal), you will receive a $75.00 Amazon Gift Card AND a rare Starfox Weekend Pin from 1993 I think it was.  I won this competition in our city back then and I don't have many of these left.  The 75 will replace the $30 for Tier 1 at that point.

Timeframe:
Now until Dec 31st, 2018 23:59:59 (Midnight January 1st 2019)

Rules:
1.)  No Spamming Allowed - please refrain from Spamming sites.   This doesn't mean don't invite... it means don't spam links all over sites. 
2.)  It is up to you to be honest about who you brought on as members.  If you are not honest, you are disqualified.  I don't think we will have a problem with this.
3.)  You will have to give me the pertinent information required to send you the amazon gift card(s).
4.)  All gifts stack.  If you win the $30 Chickendinnergaming.com membership AND the Discord... you get $30+$20.  You can win all 3.   If you bring 50 members on chickendinnergaming.com win Tier 1 and 2 - you get $75 + $20 + Starfox pin.
5.)  Registration agreement mentions 13 year old as a requirement...if you have a son / daughter and supervise them... I will waive this - but remember we need good conversations etc.
6.). You must be a member of their forum to participate and any forum member existing or in future may participate... except me.

Ideas for Members:
1.)  Friends
2.)  Co-workers
3.)  Family members
4.)  Members of other sites you visit

Remember... this is to help the site grow.  Even if you don't win, you are helping us to move forward.

If there are questions, post it up.

Starfox pin:

BLUEVOODU

Looks like I'm going to extend the time of this contest lol.

I'll update the new time frame soon. Keep getting those new members  :))

I'm also working on more members as well