Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

ChickenDinnerGaming.com Post Competition

Started by BLUEVOODU, May 08, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is one that EVERYONE should be able to do... no excuses! lol.

Goal:  Remember... outside the prizes, your contributions all help move the forum / site forward.  That is the overall goal of this Contest.

Objective:  The 1st person to post +1200 posts from their Current post count wins! 

Prize:  $50 Amazon.com gift card goes to the Winner.

Timeframe: 05/08/18 7:00pm EST until Dec 31st, 2018 23:59:59 (Midnight January 1st 2019)

Rules:
1.)  You may create  topics on any news story, copy of news stories (see any of my examples on the forum), General topic, Gaming topics (new or old), Youtube Videos you like that are gaming related and more - with your comments on them,  your original gaming reviews, and tons of other great and creative post ideas and polls.  You may use other ideas (made into your own ideas) from other sites.
2.)  Make sure posts go in the appropriate boards.
3.)  No spam / derp posts where you post - LOLZ and that's it.  Please make effort to contribute.  Some of those 1 line / sentence posts are ok.
4.)  No copying content from other sites - IE  entire verbatim articles.  You may reference and quote parts of the articles (provide links as well)... please refrain from taking other's content.  I have many examples around the site... please check that out.   

I have everyone's post counts copied.    you have to do +1200 from today.   All new members may play... starting at 0 - they would obviously have to reach 1200.

Questions? Please let me know.

GAME ON!
BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

Does the administrator get to contribute?

Also, shouldn't there be some disclaimer that stipulates that the winner has to purchase via linking from chickendiner...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on May 08, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
Does the administrator get to contribute?

Also, shouldn't there be some disclaimer that stipulates that the winner has to purchase via linking from chickendiner...
Lol I will ask they do that -  but not stipulate.  It's not a requirement. 

And does the administrator get to contribute?  You mean... can I win?   If so... no.   That would be an easy victory   ;D

I will be posting fodder however.

targetrasp

So really you'd be out $49.98, barring they spend the whole $50!?!

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on May 09, 2018, 07:40:01 AM
So really you'd be out $49.98, barring they spend the whole $50!?!
Funny guy lol.  Depending on what's bought. Amazon stuff like fire - etc gives better rates. But video game are less than $1 typically. .

Look.  If everyone is using the ads, it adds up. And every little bit helps towards hosting. Especially when members can buy even the regular stuff they need from amazon using the ads.

targetrasp

We enjoy the site for free, it's the least we can do.