Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What upcoming games are you excited for?!

Started by Strubes, May 17, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strubes

For me, the Dark Souls remaster and Detroit Beyond Human on PS4. Also, Blazblue Cross Tag!

Kinikko

moo.

Strubes

Jack

Smash Bros on Switch, Black Ops 4, Agony, and Spider-Man.

Strubes

Quote from: Jack on May 17, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Spider-Man is gonna be sick.

Jack

Quote from: Strubes on May 17, 2018, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: Jack on May 17, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Spider-Man is gonna be sick.

I'm really excited for it because it looks like it's getting the same polish and focus that they give the Arkham games which is friggin' great. We need more 10/10 hero games.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on May 17, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Jurrasic World Evolution.  Nuff said.
@Kinikko and @Strubes ... I second that... I didn't see this before... hmmmmm.  It's now on the radar.

@Jack and strobe... why will spider-man be sick?

Jack

@BLUEVOODU For one it is being developed by Insomniac, which is the great studio behind the Ratchet and Clank series. Check out this video:

BLUEVOODU

@Jack That does look pretty cool... looks like I have yet another to put on my radar! Thank you for posting the vid.

I'm starting to look forward to the Flashback re-release on the switch.  I created a topic here:
Topic: Flashback 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition - Nintendo Switch

BLUEVOODU

@Strubes and @Jack .... I'm buying Spiderman.    I know @SpartanEvolved is going to buy it as well.

This game is looking to be pretty cool.

What else are you guys looking forward to?

targetrasp

Sequel after sequel ...

Starlink Battle for Atlas looks like it MIGHT be something. The putting the starship on your controller thing bothers me some but i really like the idea of collectables integrating into gameplay and really want a fun space type of game.

Mai Valentine

It's already out but I really want Octopath Traveler for the Switch. I honestly considered buying it even though I don't have one yet, so that I'll already have it once I actually get a Switch.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more