Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

Author Topic: So, uh... I think there's a big video game convention thingy happening this week  (Read 138 times)

Offline CreepinDeth

• Helmet PIG
    • View Profile
So like, yeah, it's happening. Some cool stuff. For example -

Spoiler: ShowHide
Resident Evil 2 Remake!!!!!!!!

I think it's called E3. Might be something worth checking out if you have time.

Offline retro junkie

• Knuckles
  • all your base are belong to us
    • View Profile
TCL is making a showing there with some of their larger 4k TV screens. They are letting gamers know that their 4k TVs can satisfy the gamer.
there is no spoon

Offline Mai Valentine

• RAcaseal
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
The trailer I enjoyed the most was for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I'm very excited for that.

I'm also looking forward to Gears of War 5 and The Last of Us 2.

Oh crap I almost forgot: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition!! Featuring stuff that was in the Japanese version that we never got here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:28:47 PM by Mai Valentine »

Offline Kinikko

• Inkling
  • NekoDragon
    • phoenix2552
    • kairi2552
    • Kinikko
    • Kinikko
    • View Profile
I had the bad luck of working every time a show was on.  I've only been able to watch Bethesda and Microsoft's so far.  MS didn't do too badly really, I'd probably rate theirs a B+ or so.  I was a lot less excited for Bethesda though and probably would give them a B.  Still pretty good but nothing I'm personally excited for.
moo.

Offline CreepinDeth

• Helmet PIG
    • View Profile
I guess I can see why this E3 wasn't really on many people's radars. They had some good stuff like The Last of Us II and Tales of Vesperia but everything else seemed a tad underwhelming. At least, to me it did.

Offline Kinikko

• Inkling
  • NekoDragon
    • phoenix2552
    • kairi2552
    • Kinikko
    • Kinikko
    • View Profile
My ranking for this year is
Microsoft
Nintendo
Bethesda
Sony
Ubisoft
EA
moo.

Offline CreepinDeth

• Helmet PIG
    • View Profile
Sony was really the only one that had anything I liked this year. I honestly don't even remember much about the other companies except for Fallout and Gears of War but I'm kind of over those games.

I think with most of the 1st parties doing their own thing like PS Experience and Nintendo Direct, E3 has lost some of its luster. My guess, E3 will no longer be the big event it is within the next 5 years.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more