Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Amazon Prime Day Deal - Nintendo 3DS XL Super Nintendo Edition

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 17, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I thought this was a pretty good deal.  Even if you were to buy it and sit on it for a bit to sell later down the road:

Nintendo 3DS XL Super NES Edition AND Super Mario Kart Free Download - Amazon.com

I'm looking to potentially pick this up.  Pretty cool to get Super Mario Kart as well - even though I wish it was a physical copy and not a digital copy.   Still a good deal.

Post up if you buy it... and don't forget, you can follow our ads out to buy if you wish to do so. 

Kinikko

I applied for an amazon store credit line and got an extra $60 gift card to use toward it.  So it ended up only being $98.99 in the end. :P
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on July 17, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
I applied for an amazon store credit line and got an extra $60 gift card to use toward it.  So it ended up only being $98.99 in the end. :P
NICE @Kinikko !  Good call... This is a pretty cool looking hand held.  I dig it a lot.  Just having a hard time coming up with a justification in my head lol.  ;D
It's about to happen.

Kinikko

Well my 3DS is one of the older ones and I've been wanting to buy one of the "new" models.  Plus I grew up with the SNES and it's my like fav console of all time really.  I've been eyeballing this for a little while and that's all I needed to jump on it.  XD
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on July 17, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
Well my 3DS is one of the older ones and I've been wanting to buy one of the "new" models.  Plus I grew up with the SNES and it's my like fav console of all time really.  I've been eyeballing this for a little while and that's all I needed to jump on it.  XD

Perfect timing...  ... sigh... I Want one too lol.   My 3DS is definitely an older XL model.  ugh...  good deal and sale...

BLUEVOODU

Double post...   :))

@Kinikko when you get yours... would you do a little review with pics of the system?  I'm curious how well the systems looks to the current pics online.

retro junkie

Quote from: Kinikko on July 17, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Okay I ALMOST reported this to the moderator. It is such an insane way of purchasing one and a crazy good deal!!   :))

If I didn't already have one I would have copied your idea.  ;)
there is no spoon

Kinikko

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on July 17, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
Double post...   :))

@Kinikko when you get yours... would you do a little review with pics of the system?  I'm curious how well the systems looks to the current pics online.

Sure thing, it'll probably be next week sometime though because we're going out of town for like an anniversary vacation and it's gonna arrive here like the same day we're supposed to leave >.<

Quote from: retro junkie on July 17, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Okay I ALMOST reported this to the moderator. It is such an insane way of purchasing one and a crazy good deal!!   :))

If I didn't already have one I would have copied your idea.  ;)

XD  I feel like one of those extreme couponers for getting this 3DS for like 1/2 off. 
moo.

Kinikko

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on July 17, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

@BLUEVOODU Here ya go
moo.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more