Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diggin FortNite Lately - Who else has been playing?

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 18, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I probably will post a season 5 topic at some point... a lot has changed.  The new Golf Cart is pretty fun to drive as well lol.

Has anyone been playing FortNite lately?  my son and I have been playing it quite a bit pre-season 5.   Time hasn't been there lately to play much.

There are XP events/challenges  to play with a friend... I'd like to join up with someone at some point in the near future.  I finally have my PS4 and internet hooked back up... but don't have my headset or anything else ready to go.   I have a little ear piece somewhere... but cannot find those pieces right now.  Derp.   However, until I do... I'd like to join up with someone to play a bit without comms.

@targetrasp are you still playing?

targetrasp

kid plays like crazy, I downloaded in on my ps4 but it only got used once when my daughter took over my son's PlayStation.

Life has been devoted to work with just enough time left to make sure the kids only have to eat ramen noodles or mcdonalds 2 meals a day (joke - please don't call DSS!). In two weeks we've lost a good 10 employees. I fired someone I really liked because he wasn't catching on quick enough and his replacement was snagged by my boss during the final interview. All the other candidates I have don't do it for me. I've started spending nights and weekends at work focusing on teaching and training. It's completely astonishing how little people really understand about what they're doing. Its taken losing almost 1/4th of the entire workforce to really illuminate the weaknesses. Good news though, this quarter is sucking wind so the lack of laborers will help even out the losses...

I'm sure i would dig this game if i wasn't so busy. I've barely taken the shrink wrap off of the last 10 - 15 games i bought. Good news though, it's downloaded on my playstation and my psn account is current for a long while. maybe by the time you get moved in and find a headset worth playing on i'll be ready to jump in.

BLUEVOODU

LOL... DSS called.   Weee Wooo Wee Wooo   :))

That really SUCKS... I know it's tough to be a manager at times too.   I wanted to be a manager for years, but not sure I want to get out of technical now.  I guess I could be a technical manager... anyway...

And fair enough on the moving and getting a head set.  I created a PS4 headset topic... we will see what I come up with and if it's less than 4 months lol.

targetrasp

Kids already asking for the newest battlepass...

Jack

Fortnite is not bad honestly. Though I still prefer PUBG, I really love a lot of the mechanics from Fortnite. I also love that it's free of course. :P