Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

How many of you use Twitter?

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 03, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

The subject ^^^^^         So... Working on some ideas - in addition to the development currently underway.

I know @Kinikko and @MegaDrive20XX uses it... @Jack Do you use it as well?

How about @CreepinDeth @trkorecky @HylianSeven @Baker_Beezy @Polygon @Strubes @Mai Valentine @Boomsickle @Zidart @ThravRande @Icy @Helskyth @Frodus?

Post it up!

Polygon

I have a Twitter account for my stagnated YouTube channel. I don't really use it. That may change when I start making videos again, but I might have to make a new Titter account for that. I've thought of making a personal account as well. I just don't know if I would really use it.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Polygon on August 03, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
I have a Twitter account for my stagnated YouTube channel. I don't really use it. That may change when I start making videos again, but I might have to make a new Titter account for that. I've thought of making a personal account as well. I just don't know if I would really use it.
@Polygon - What did you do for your Stagnated Channel?

Polygon

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 03, 2018, 04:57:45 PM
@Polygon - What did you do for your Stagnated Channel?

Mostly retro game related stuff. I liked to repair and mod stuff. I did some other videos, but I'm dropping all the other crap moving forward. Going to focus on hardware, repairs, mods on consoles and PCs, centered on gaming. Might do hardware reviews as well. I'll have to see on that one.

Jack

I don't use it but I'm familiar with it. It's great for websites/businesses to reach out.

retro junkie

I kind of vaguely know what it is, sort of. Okay I don't exactly understand. Never considered it. Not sure why it is popular. Never use it. Not sure why I would want to.  ???
there is no spoon

CreepinDeth

I kind of use it. More for just informational purposes. Back when we had wildfires and a couple of earthquakes hit, it became a good resource for quick information from news sources. Otherwise, I don't really use it to post stuff or to be social.

trkorecky

I have one, but I almost exclusively lurk. It's great for me to follow other people in my field and all the links to research papers, presentations, and blogs to keep up with the industry.

Snatcher_L

I mostly lurk as well and just follow stuff I want to keep updated on like Limited Run Games and Special Reserve Games or Crystal Pepsi but I do enjoy the occasional shitpost.

Mai Valentine

I have one: sword0fstorms

I mostly use it to follow celebrities, but I do post. Mostly it's fandom related, though, especially FFXIV stuff.

BLUEVOODU

@Mai Valentine I'm looking to get these started before year end.  @Jack and @Kinikko offered to help with this... and also with some of the other 3rd party sites as we grow them.  We would love to have you on board and helping as well.    Plans will be drawn up as we move along.

I'm trying to get help for the steam group as well... so we can start inviting more people and hopefully get more residual traffic here being home base for all sites.

Bomber Man

I don't use twitter as like a main thing I would use. I use twitter really to see game updates.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Princess Peach

I made a Twitter account, and mostly because most of them encourage me to, but I don't really use it because I don't necessarily understand how it works lol. Perhaps some time in the app will help me understand, but it is my most-unused social media by far.