Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Overwatch Topic

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 03, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Ok... I've been more and more interested in Overwatch.  Some of the elements of Overwatch really look like TF2.

I know @mastermario plays... and @SpartanEvolved.  Mastermario is trying to get @Grindspine ... I may pick this game up on the next sale.

Who else plays overwatch?  Would anyone be interested in joining other CDG members to play?

Post it up!

Kinikko

I'd probably be willing to play if I had other people to play with. I got to like level 23 or so when the game first released and got bored with it because I had nobody to play with.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on August 03, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I'd probably be willing to play if I had other people to play with. I got to like level 23 or so when the game first released and got bored with it because I had nobody to play with.

@Kinikko I'm thinking about getting it on the next GOOD sale.  I think @Grindspine picked this title up recently and has been playing with @mastermario and @SpartanEvolved.  Maybe we can get everyone playing.

Does anyone else here play?

mastermario

That's correct, @Grindspine just got it and @SpartanEvolved and I play almost every night. Not having a good team of 6 can be killer because people don't want to pick good team compositions so we've been trying to recruit more people to play.

BLUEVOODU

I now have Overwatch PC...  we Played it Thanksgiving night.  Check out the ThanksGiving Pseudo-Lan topic.

Post up if you have it.  Mastermario, Grindspine, Spartanevolved, and I have it.  I definitely would like to get more games rolling in Overwatch PC.

@Kinikko ... what about you?

Mai Valentine

I have it on PC. I'm only like level 7 though because most of my levels are on my Xbox One version.  ???

I haven't played since they added Brigitte, but I'm a decent D.Va.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Mai Valentine on December 01, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
I have it on PC. I'm only like level 7 though because most of my levels are on my Xbox One version.  ???

I haven't played since they added Brigitte, but I'm a decent D.Va.

After 2 sessions of playing, I'm at level 7 now.  I tell you.... this game just feels dumbed down.  Am I not right on that? I know there are strategies and they are viable strategies.

What's the overall appeal of this game?

Grindspine

Yay, I got play of the game with D.Va twice last night!

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine Good job!

I passed my Cert today... so I'm going to get a few games in this weekend.

@mastermario  -->  Do you still play?  I haven't heard from you in awhile.

Grindspine

Congrats on passing the cert!

mastermario

Still play this several times a week. Let's roll. New season starts in a week and they currently have a 4 player co-op mode in the arcade I'm about to try.

Grindspine

I am down to play more at some point.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more