Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

Author Topic: The Overwatch Topic  (Read 106 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
The Overwatch Topic
« on: August 03, 2018, 02:02:49 PM »
Ok... I've been more and more interested in Overwatch.  Some of the elements of Overwatch really look like TF2.

I know @mastermario plays... and @SpartanEvolved.  Mastermario is trying to get @Grindspine ... I may pick this game up on the next sale.

Who else plays overwatch?  Would anyone be interested in joining other CDG members to play?

Post it up!

Offline Kinikko

• Piikkkkmin
  • NekoDragon
    • phoenix2552
    • kairi2552
    • Kinikko
    • Kinikko
    • View Profile
Re: The Overwatch Topic
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 03:25:15 PM »
I'd probably be willing to play if I had other people to play with. I got to like level 23 or so when the game first released and got bored with it because I had nobody to play with.
moo.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 12:16:11 AM »
I'd probably be willing to play if I had other people to play with. I got to like level 23 or so when the game first released and got bored with it because I had nobody to play with.

@Kinikko I'm thinking about getting it on the next GOOD sale.  I think @Grindspine picked this title up recently and has been playing with @mastermario and @SpartanEvolved.  Maybe we can get everyone playing.

Does anyone else here play?

Offline mastermario

• Need for Speed
    • iceman1821
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 05:15:27 PM »
That's correct, @Grindspine just got it and @SpartanEvolved and I play almost every night. Not having a good team of 6 can be killer because people don't want to pick good team compositions so we've been trying to recruit more people to play.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 04:08:47 PM »
I now have Overwatch PC...  we Played it Thanksgiving night.  Check out the ThanksGiving Pseudo-Lan topic.

Post up if you have it.  Mastermario, Grindspine, Spartanevolved, and I have it.  I definitely would like to get more games rolling in Overwatch PC.

@Kinikko ... what about you?

Offline Mai Valentine

• RAcaseal
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »
I have it on PC. I'm only like level 7 though because most of my levels are on my Xbox One version.  ???

I haven't played since they added Brigitte, but I'm a decent D.Va.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 08:59:53 PM »
I have it on PC. I'm only like level 7 though because most of my levels are on my Xbox One version.  ???

I haven't played since they added Brigitte, but I'm a decent D.Va.

After 2 sessions of playing, I'm at level 7 now.  I tell you.... this game just feels dumbed down.  Am I not right on that? I know there are strategies and they are viable strategies.

What's the overall appeal of this game?