Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

WarioWare Gold

Started by Jack, August 07, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

It's been a good while since I've played a WarioWare game but I always had fun with them, was a great way to kill some time. I'll definitely be checking this one out soon, but has anybody else played it? What are your thoughts if so?

Bomber Man

I haven't played it yet, but it looks fun.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I haven't seen or heard anything on this @Jack .  What are the additions?  What is the draw this time around.

Man... some of the originals were rage bait lol.  You know... Smash your friends rage bait that is.

Bomber Man

If I do get that game I would most likely play the Gamer minigame.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Bomber Man on November 13, 2018, 09:01:32 PM
If I do get that game I would most likely play the Gamer minigame.
@Bomber Man ... what exactly is that?

Bomber Man

Gamer is where you are playing a video game at night. Your goal is to beat the Mom's record, and to stay out of her sight by hiding under your covers. If you hide for too long, you'll fall asleep. That minigame is fun

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Bomber Man on November 23, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
Gamer is where you are playing a video game at night. Your goal is to beat the Mom's record, and to stay out of her sight by hiding under your covers. If you hide for too long, you'll fall asleep. That minigame is fun
Oh yeah!  Now I remember. Yeah lol. That's a lot of fun.  Not sure why, I completely forgot about that.  It's in one of the smash Bros as well.

@Jack did you check this out?