Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Happy Birthday Grindspine

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 08, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Seems we missed this topic - although you didn't miss the text lol.  :))

Happy Birthday @Grindspine;D

Speech.. speech...speech

@SpartanEvolved @mastermario

Jack

Kinikko

moo.

Grindspine

Ah, I thought you were talking about the email that I got telling me that I was mentioned in a topic.  When I clicked the topic, I got a 403 forbidden message.  I was like, "What?  I am forbidden from my birthday?"

A co worker of mine once said, for a belated birthday greeting, "Happy afterbirth!"

On that lovely note, thank you for the wishes!

retro junkie

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine .... weird... we've had a few of those pop up lately.  I'm thinking some of the security is being over zealous... I already have a host ticket open for another one I was encountering.  Let me know if you can get in from this email.  If it's cool, I'd like to test with  you a little on that to I can report it to the host - might be a config issue. 

buh... happy afterbirth.

CreepinDeth

mastermario

Happy belated (even though I think I told you on Facebook haha)!!

Grindspine

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 09, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
@Grindspine .... weird... we've had a few of those pop up lately.  I'm thinking some of the security is being over zealous... I already have a host ticket open for another one I was encountering.  Let me know if you can get in from this email.  If it's cool, I'd like to test with  you a little on that to I can report it to the host - might be a config issue. 

buh... happy afterbirth.

I saw another "403 Forbidden" today.  My birthday is a forbidden topic!

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine grrrr.

That happened again when you clicked the link from the email?