Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Smash Bros Ultimate

Started by Jack, August 08, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I just realized that there's not a topic already on the latest Smash game. So who else is pumped as hell for this game? I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I've just stopped thinking about it for a while so that the time flies by faster. xD What are you all looking forward to the most?

BLUEVOODU

@Jack I'm pumped...   We will be getting it 1st day.   There are a ton of new characters... And Castlevania is now included?    What happened in this world to get Castlevania into Super Smash Bros?!   

I', hoping the speed of gameplay is identical to Melee.  I Think Wii U was close to it... but the Wii version was too slow IMO.

targetrasp

I've never owned a smash bros game, and I've never really wanted to, until now. I don't know what I like the looks of this one over past iterations but I do.

BLUEVOODU

LOL so @targetrasp ... what do you like about this one that you didn't in the past?

targetrasp

Street Fighter 2 on the SNES and in the arcade marked my last infatuation with fighters. Its not that Street Fighter was the magnum opus of fighters, I just couldn't get into another after. As I've aged my gaming tastes have gradually narrowed to the point I find little satisfying. I'm trying to branch out, sample outside of my pallet in attempts to be a more rounded gamer so I wouldn't say there's anything I like about this one more than any other, it's just a likely fleeting attempt to broaden my focus.

BLUEVOODU

If anything .. It's  lot of fun.  We will have to join a few matches - things are starting to pan out now. A few more hurdles to go for more free time... almost tribute.

I think you'll have a lot of fun with this title. 

targetrasp

I'm probably going to hold it for Christmas so I went ahead and picked up the wii and wii u flavors, just in case I got the desire to crack it out before Santa comes.

Bomber Man

Bring in Kevin the cube from fortnite  :)
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

Well... this is pre-ordered. I'm taking the day off Friday to pick it up and play!  Woot....

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more