Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Amazon.com - SNES Styled 3DS XL with Super Mario Kart - AGAIN - $149.99

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 09, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

If you missed it during prime day ... you have a chance to get it again.  This time the Charger does cost extra... whereas it was free on Prime Day.

Linky:
Nintendo 3DS XL Super NES Edition AND Super Mario Kart Free Download - Amazon.com

Shameless pitch... If you follow the ads at the top to amazon - the boards get a credit for hosting.

If you take advantage of this deal.... post it up!

Jack

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on August 09, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
I think not including a charger is such a BS move by Nintendo.
You are not wrong @Jack  it's pretty amazing they don't.  That would suck for 1st time buyers.

It appears the adapter offering on the amazon page is the AmazonBasics brand adapter.

I want The SNES 3DS... but still thinking I'm going to let it go.  The struggle is real.

Kinikko

Probably the #1 reason why I even got it is because I've been really wanting one of the "NEW" models to play Xenoblade Chronicles that I had gotten a hold of.  Also helps I got mine for under $100 too. XD
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on August 12, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Probably the #1 reason why I even got it is because I've been really wanting one of the "NEW" models to play Xenoblade Chronicles that I had gotten a hold of.  Also helps I got mine for under $100 too. XD
Lol @Kinikko  yeah... I hear you. I want a new model too. But Timmy needs an operation lol.

OK. Bad joke. I just can't justify the.$150. I tried.  I'm probably going to regret it again.