Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Amazon.com - SNES Styled 3DS XL with Super Mario Kart - AGAIN - $149.99  (Read 74 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
If you missed it during prime day ... you have a chance to get it again.  This time the Charger does cost extra... whereas it was free on Prime Day.

Linky:
Nintendo 3DS XL Super NES Edition AND Super Mario Kart Free Download - Amazon.com

Shameless pitch... If you follow the ads at the top to amazon - the boards get a credit for hosting.

If you take advantage of this deal.... post it up!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:40:50 AM by BLUEVOODU »

Offline Jack

• Hydrolisk
    • View Profile
I think not including a charger is such a BS move by Nintendo.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
I think not including a charger is such a BS move by Nintendo.
You are not wrong @Jack  it's pretty amazing they don't.  That would suck for 1st time buyers.

It appears the adapter offering on the amazon page is the AmazonBasics brand adapter.

I want The SNES 3DS... but still thinking I'm going to let it go.  The struggle is real.

Offline Kinikko

• Piikkkkmin
  • NekoDragon
    • phoenix2552
    • kairi2552
    • Kinikko
    • Kinikko
    • View Profile
Probably the #1 reason why I even got it is because I've been really wanting one of the "NEW" models to play Xenoblade Chronicles that I had gotten a hold of.  Also helps I got mine for under $100 too. XD
moo.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • Marco
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Probably the #1 reason why I even got it is because I've been really wanting one of the "NEW" models to play Xenoblade Chronicles that I had gotten a hold of.  Also helps I got mine for under $100 too. XD
Lol @Kinikko  yeah... I hear you. I want a new model too. But Timmy needs an operation lol.

OK. Bad joke. I just can't justify the.$150. I tried.  I'm probably going to regret it again.