Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

QuakeCon - Steam Sale

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 09, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

The QuakeCon Steam Sale is running:

QuakeCon Steam Sale - Store.steampowered.com

I thought Quake Champions looked interesting.   I will create a topic on this soon.

Anyone see anything of interest?  If purchase... post it up!

CreepinDeth

I might bite the bullet and get Doom (2016), The Evil Within bundle and Rage. Been wanting those for a while and the price probably won't go lower much more than that until another few years.

Jack

Quote from: CreepinDeth on August 10, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
I might bite the bullet and get Doom (2016), The Evil Within bundle and Rage. Been wanting those for a while and the price probably won't go lower much more than that until another few years.

Get Doom, bro. You won't regret it.

CreepinDeth

Already bought it before you posted that comment.  :))

Sadly, I'm probably not going to play it anytime soon.  :'(

BLUEVOODU

@Jack  - Is Multiplayer still active?  If so... we should try out a few multiplayer games with @CreepinDeth .  I probably haven't played this games since 2016.

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 10, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
@Jack  - Is Multiplayer still active?  If so... we should try out a few multiplayer games with @CreepinDeth .  I probably haven't played this games since 2016.

It's not as busy as CoD or Fortnite, but you can definitely still get some matches in. Snapmap is pretty fun too, playing custom levels.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack Sounds like it's time we play some MP in Doom as well  ;D so many games I Want to catch up on

CreepinDeth

I've yet to download any of these games yet, lol.  :))

I think I'm going to throw on Doom though. Maybe I'll jump on some multiplayer but can't make any promises.  ;)