Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

DOOM Eternal

Started by Jack, August 12, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Please tell me I was not the only one being absolutely STUNNED by what I saw of the Doom Eternal gameplay reveal. That was literally everything I wanted from them and more. Doom Eternal is the number one game that I am looking forward to now, even overshadowing Smash Bros. Here's the video in case anybody missed it:

I am HYPED!

BLUEVOODU

@Jack ah man... I'm pumped.  This looks like a great game.... hopefully it turns out to be as good as is looks.  I've always been a Doom fan... I know they will never be able to capture the same formula they had with Doom 1 and 2.  I'm not even sure how that would look in this day.  Doom 2106 single player was a lot of fun... but it's one of those things where they've had issues capturing the old Doom feel on any games they made.  Doom 3 might have been the furthest off... but it was good to see the franchise back.

@targetrasp @Grindspine  - Did you see this?

targetrasp

There some mortal kombat influence in there... I kept hearing "come here to me" and "finish him" while I was watching this. Scorpion's thing was backwards, but none the less... it looks good.

BLUEVOODU

Watched this again @Jack ... I'm even more pumped for this game.  There appears to be some bulletstorm type influence as well. The motion is fluid - and I hope the gameplay translates well to the home experience.  Music seemed pretty cool as well.

@targetrasp I agree... I hear what you mean.  I didn't catch that at 1st.

Pumped for this Title... May pre-order.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more