Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Quake Champions

Started by Jack, August 12, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Does anybody here play Quake Champions? I've had it for a while now and it is incredibly fun, especially if you like fast paced competitive shooters. It's completely free to play now so if you're interested you should definitely check it out! Add me and we can shred online.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on August 12, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
Does anybody here play Quake Champions? I've had it for a while now and it is incredibly fun, especially if you like fast paced competitive shooters. It's completely free to play now so if you're interested you should definitely check it out! Add me and we can shred online.

@Jack I am seriously considering this game right now.   I like the Unreal Tournament and Quake Tournament style games.

I thought I saw this for $5 on the steam sale?  It's free?  Maybe I'm thinking of a different game.  If it's free... I'll get it.  I'm sure @Grindspine would be very interested in it as well.

Edit:  Yes - it was Quake Champions... I mentioned it here lol:
QuakeCon - Steam Sale Topic
I Guess I need to check out why it was $5

†B†V†

Jack

@BLUEVOODU Yup, it was just announced at Quakecon that it is now free for all to enjoy. I actually just played some earlier, had a great time. We should definitely all group up on that.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on August 12, 2018, 08:58:44 PM
@BLUEVOODU Yup, it was just announced at Quakecon that it is now free for all to enjoy. I actually just played some earlier, had a great time. We should definitely all group up on that.
@Jack YES -Moooiinnnnneeee (birds from finding nemo).

Can't wait to play this.

Jack

@BLUEVOODU Let me know when you download it so we can shred (aka suck) online together. xD

One thing I love about Quake Champions is that it is suuuuuper skill based, there's hardly any BS in it. Some of the characters have super powerful special abilities but it's not too bad. They just added the Deathknight (enemy from first Quake) and he is SO badass. Love that they put him in there. I put a pic for reference.