Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Arcade 1UP

Started by targetrasp, August 20, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

3/4 arcade cabinets hitting the market soon... I'd have several if I had some spare room... I'm still considering the track ball one and I'd sell a couch and put one in my living room if there was a light gun one.

CreepinDeth

I've been seriously thinking about getting the SFII cabinet. I don't have the space either but they're very tempting.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp Do you have Links to the company for these?   I guess I've been a little in the dark about them... I wish I had more room as well  ;D
lol... sell the couch.  I hope they come out with the light gun one asap because that would be funny.   We will hold you to it.

"Now targetrasp... you promised.   Do it... do it, do it, do it."

CreepinDeth

targetrasp

Operation Wolf, Time Crisis, Revolution X, Lethal Enforcers, Duck Hunt, Mad Dog McSomething (McCree maybe?) T2, House of the Dead

There's so many awesome arcade gun games.

@BLUEVOODU - maybe the couch was a bit drastic. Instead I can just get rid of the vanity in the daughter's room.

BLUEVOODU

Thank you @CreepinDeth man... those look pretty  cool.  I dig the idea.

@targetrasp aight... let's do it. Vanity gone.   The bed will be gone from my house as well.  Done and done. The floor is good enough. 

targetrasp

@BLUEVOODU

That'd work better than birth control

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp  lol you're dead on correct with that assessment. 

Operation wolf was fun.... You could also do Nam 1975 and I would personally love a line of Arcade 1UP machines dedicated to just shmups. It would be my Shmup room lol   :))

mastermario

Almost bought an NFL Blitz machine a few years ago for @SpartanEvolved and I's apartment but couldn't really find an affordable one in good condition.

Snatcher_L

The prices don't seem too bad on these guys. I wonder how hard it would be to like...convert these to another cab? Even if it's just like the housing. I have been eying that Fist of the North Star game for the Atomiswave....

I do own one arcade cab. My best friend and I roadtripped to LA to pick this bad boy up for around 300 bucks. Here's a video of him playing a level

BLUEVOODU

@Snatcher_L that's really cool.   We did a road trip for an SNK MVS cabinet once.  I traded a brand new PS2 for it at the time.   I still need to get a new board for it... but it's awesome.

I don't have enough room now, but I'd love to get more cabinets.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more