Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Found my Super FX Starfox Shirt from the 90's

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 25, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

While doing a bunch of stuff ... I found one of my old shirts from when I was a kid lol.  My Super Nintendo (SNES) Starfox  Super FX t-shirt. 

It's still in pretty good condition. I don't think I received this in the Starfox tournament I was in... I think it was bought from them store.  I need to verify that. 

On the front side... there is a Super FX logo. On the back side,  there's an Arwing, Starfox logo, and 1992 Nintendo copyright. 

I will probably upload these to the server outside attachments... attachments they are right now.   In fact, I had to remove one.  I'll get them up as attachments layer. I thought it was cool and wanted to share. 

Here are the images:

Thoughts, comments... post it up!

retro junkie

there is no spoon

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 25, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
I think it was bought from them store.  I need to verify that. 

Why? Lol. I know you'd never get rid of it and even if you wanted to, I assume a used schmedium t-shirt isn't worth anything haha.

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie LOL.. probably not... although I wore my shirts somewhat large back then so they were hanging off me.  There might be a fighting chance it would fit me today (nope).

@mastermario  you know.... I Cannot find a single one of these on Ebay or anywhere.  and because I thought it was interesting.    ;D