Started by BLUEVOODU, February 11, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on March 08, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
no baby-punching or seal-clubbing?

I quit.
Wait - puppy punching as well.

BLUEVOODU

Checking in... any other problems with the ads?  lol... exploding or what not.

A big thank you to all those that have done your purchasing from amazon site links... it helps to offset hosting.

BLUEVOODU

I'm posting this due to a couple questions.

Just a heads up... if you don't see something you want to buy in the ads... you can click the ads, go to Amazon, and then search for what you want and we will still get credit.

I updated this in the FAQ

mastermario

I can't tell, is this a good deal @BLUEVOODU ?

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario lol!  That's. steal!! Buy it now.

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

LOL... Mario Party 5  - depending on condition - is worth a lot.    Crap... I bought Mario Party 4, 6, and 7 used / mint last summer (2017)... and they were $125 for the 3.    Not sure about Bomberman 64.  You should buy it at that steal though.  Please make sure to follow the ads from this site.   We will receive a little credit that will go to Hosting LOL.  ;D

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on September 03, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
Crap... I bought Mario Party 4, 6, and 7 used / mint last summer (2017)... and they were $125 for the 3. 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario because they are fun and I wanted them.  We've had a lot of fun with those games.  6 MIGHT be better than 5 lol.

targetrasp

they are all pretty awesome. I think I've been able to collect all but the first 3 or 4, cart based games have gotten scarce and command a premium anymore

Kinikko

moo.

BLUEVOODU

lol @Kinikko ... you and @mastermario ... I tell ya.

You know... I wonder if a physical copy of that game would ACTUALLY retain value lol.

targetrasp

I'd imagine it perform similarly to those games that came out late in a systems life where the next gen platforms were already out and few were made, like a Little Sampson or Bucky O'Hare.

Instead of being limited because it was released too late, its limited because 23045u39045r09u43 x10^100 already downloaded the game.

I'm highly considering picking up physical copies of Friday the 13th because for the longest it was only available as a download. If I ever see a physical copy of Forkknife i'll definitely grab it.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on September 15, 2018, 05:46:28 PM
lol @Kinikko ... you and @mastermario ... I tell ya.

You know... I wonder if a physical copy of that game would ACTUALLY retain value lol.

It just might. Fortnite Physical Copies Are Selling For Wild Amounts Online

QuoteFortnite's publishers are no longer making physical editions of the game, focusing 100 percent on free digital downloads

BLUEVOODU

@CreepinDeth So it became an uber collectors edition.  Nice.   

@targetrasp it's hard to know what versions will retain value and not.  You know... I had a TON of Terminator 2 for the Super Nintendo New/Sealed and discounted many of them when selling off my business.   They now are going for a pretty penny on Ebay.    It is what it is.  For my sake, I needed to close the business and clean everything up to have a clean slate.   Looking at Prices now, I wish I kept some of those items LOL.  :))

targetrasp

@BLUEVOODU Just think about all the neo cd stuff too...

I bought some sealed 3do stuff a long time ago when someone was cleaning it out, i'd packed it away with something else and completely forgot about it. had I sold it off when I thought I was getting out of collecting I may have made 50 bucks. Now, many of the pieces are worth that much each.

targetrasp

I wonder what happens to the physical copies of fortnite when the servers go offline? will it still be insanely expensive due to rarity alone or once there's nothing to play does it lose appeal

Bomber Man

I don't understand why there is an ad for fortnite on PS4 that cost 309.00 dollars. To me that's just confusing
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on November 12, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
I wonder what happens to the physical copies of fortnite when the servers go offline? will it still be insanely expensive due to rarity alone or once there's nothing to play does it lose appeal
Well.. we are already seeing that with Wii, Xbox, and some Gamecube games.   Phantasy Star Online seems to have kept it's value - so far.  I guess a lot depends If there is still single player capable.  Can you play the Save the World mode of FortNite offline? 

I Cannot imagine paying top dollar for a game you couldn't even play because the servers are down.  BUT it could also be like Phantasy Star Online where fans started up their own servers.

targetrasp

Is that the pso either spartain or mm was talking about? I thought that was a pc download..... can you really still use the gc to play something online?

BLUEVOODU

That is the PC version... @mastermario  mentioned it.  He's been nagging me to play lol... we should all join up to play.  It's pretty fun.  Takes a few plays to get used to it... but it's good.

I'm pretty sure he's boycotting the site right now because I haven't played PSO with him yet lol  :))

As far as Gamecube Phantasy Star Online being active... nope... long dead.

BLUEVOODU

Back to the ads and affiliates topic.  Shameless plug - If anyone is doing any Shopping over the Holidays (or even just personal groceries, items, AND even Business items), please think about using our ads at the top of the forum.  They do not require anything else than a click... and we receive a small credit that goes to hosting and also investing into site features.

I appreciate any help you provide.

targetrasp

When this black Friday - Cyber Monday nets you super car money don't be like those Youtubers buying Lamborghini's, go classy... Audi R8 Ferrari 810, 812

BLUEVOODU

LOL  ;D. Yeah.  But never the less ... it really does help toward hosting and upgrades.  Right now that's all out of pocket and will continue to be, it just helps out a lot.

mastermario

Quote from: targetrasp on November 13, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
Is that the pso either spartain or mm was talking about? I thought that was a pc download..... can you really still use the gc to play something online?

Yeah, I play on some private servers that are still relatively active with new content (quests and events). But, I believe people still are able to play on the GC with the adapter with some workarounds. I would be surprised if it were as active as the private PC servers though because it's probably more complicated and more work than it's worth.

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on November 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
I'm pretty sure he's boycotting the site right now because I haven't played PSO with him yet lol  :))

Hey, I told you I'd give you a post for every 5 minutes of gaming with you and you played a good amount of Overwatch last night so today I'm making good on my promise. :)

BLUEVOODU

Lol annnd as I said - I don't want that to be a basis to post.  I want people to enjoy this place and to feel free to come and go (hopefully more coming than going ) as they please.  I want it to be a home base... a place to gather, have permanence (unlike many communities in social media these  days), and for gathering players for multiplayer gaming.

This place isn't going away and I'm going go continue to work on updates.   People remember the 'good ol ega days'. We can have those again here. 

@mastermario we need to create a GameCube topic on this and the pc topic.  It would be cool to get a few people to play .

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more