Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii

Started by BLUEVOODU, August 30, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is not a full on review.  I pre-ordered this game when it 1st game out on the Wii.   I bought the special edition with the Gold Remote... the Gold remote is really cool.   The design is great, the gold paint has stayed on it (perfect), and BATTERIES HAVE NOT CORRODED IN YET.  That's a plus.  Somehow Batteries corroded in 2 of 4 of my original Wii-Motes.

The game was weird though.   There have been people stating it was "perhaps" better than Ocarina of Time.  The controls were a bit odd with the Remote... and the flying mechanisms controls made me want to punch myself in the face... or throw the remote into the wall.   Overall story was good... but sadly, I never finished the game.

Who else played this? What are your thoughts?  Did you finish this game?!    Post it up!

targetrasp

I picked up Skyward Sword a year or two ago and have yet to play it. I've made sure to own every legend of Zelda game with the intent on finishing them all, but I've only finished the first three, and the last one put out on the 3ds. If you look at it by release date I've skipped about 20 years worth of Zelda games. I've managed to collect them all and will get around to beating every one. It's going to be difficult to work backwards though, especially after playing Breath of the Wild.

retro junkie

This is the one Zelda that I have not purchased. I do remember seeing it on the shelf but I think I was distracted by another game. (I think I need to rename myself, "The Distracted Gamer.") It doesn't look to be that expensive. I might put this on my next game purchase list.
there is no spoon