Previous topic - Next topic

Xenoblade?

Xenoblade
1 (33.3%)
Xenoblade
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Boomsickle

Has anyone else played this massive game? I can't put it down and I'm about 60 hours into it. I can't put it down, it's so addicting! Although I am slightly upset at the inability to change party members AI which leads to incredibly stupid and frustrating situations where your healer will be rocking out on attacks instead of DOING HER JOB. The game also features a Gatcha style system for summoning new Blades that is entirely based on randomness on what you pull, so I'm sure that has to be some sort of controversial. You know, unlike the massive change in direction and tone from the first game and the MASSIVE amounts of anime fanservice. Thoughts anyone? NO SPOILERS

BLUEVOODU

@Boomsickle LOL... I HATE it when healers and medics don't do their work.  They ask where does it hurt... and don't do anything.  You had 1 job... 1 JOB!!!

I have not played this game.  It looks like a fun game.   60 hours... that's a lot of time to put in any game.  It sounds like you're having a good time with it.   Do you have to do a lot of grinding to get anywhere?

I could be wrong, but I though @Mai Valentine or @Kinikko  played this.   Or maybe it was a different title...  lol.

targetrasp

I've got it but I've not dedicated any time to it what so ever. I may start it after i get tired of Breath of the Wild.

Kinikko

I got it, started it up, and played maybe an hour? of it.  I  have so many freaking games to play, I'm so overwhelmed right now actually. 
moo.

Boomsickle

It's a pretty good game, it's massively huge like most rpgs are so it sort of goes without saying nowadays. My biggest complaint has to be that the plot and mechanics are massively spoiler heavy, so if you wanted to look up something like "Tier list of best characters" you'd probably get a spoiler without even trying. It's indicative of how many twists and turns there are in the plot but at some point it becomes ridiculous if you can't Google the second character you ever get lol

BLUEVOODU

LOL... @Boomsickle Pre-emptive spoiler warnings.  The search engines stated in Glados Voice - "You do realize I will give you spoilers if you search this, human...."   :))

BTW... you polled us and both polls are Xenoblade.  LOL... and they both are tied in a vote!  Who's gonna win?!  ;D

Boomsickle

Wanna hear a trade secret?
Spoiler: ShowHide
 the poll was an accident but instead of making a regular thread I made a poll to minimize clicks

BLUEVOODU

LOL... good stuff @Boomsickle

I'm starting to wonder which one will win... Top Xenoblade... or Bottom Xenoblade.

How many different characters are there?

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

NO!! @targetrasp The bottom was worse than the top.  Come on. lol...

Kinikko

moo.

Mai Valentine

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on September 01, 2018, 08:13:53 PM
I could be wrong, but I though @Mai Valentine or @Kinikko  played this.   Or maybe it was a different title...  lol.

Ah, no. I never actually finished the first Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. I started playing it but I think I got distracted by something else.