Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Mario All-Stars - SNES/Wii

Started by Bomber Man, September 01, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

This game was an interesting one, because of how many classics you could of played in one game. What is cooler about the game is that they made a version for the wii.

Question: what is your fav game in Mario All-stars. Post bellow :))
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

retro junkie

My fav would have to be Mario 3. It introduced the world map to the Mario games. And the music just sticks in your head and never lets go. The gameplay is spot on. It is Mario in its perfection.
there is no spoon

Kinikko

Depends on if you're talking about the All-Stars pack with SMW or not.  XD  World is my favorite Mario of all time.  If you're talking about the original one I guess my favorite is 3.  I never really played much of the NES Marios. 
moo.

Bomber Man

I was talking about the Mario All-Stars were there is Super Mario bros, Super Mario bros lost levels, Super Mario bros 3, and Super Mario bros 2
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

SMB 2 holds up a little better for me than SMB 3. I do not deny SMB 3's contribution to video games as we know them and well into the 90's I would have said SMB 3. SMB 2 though just holds up better for me. Maybe it's because I'm better at it!

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more