Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Trials Fusion - PS4

Started by Bomber Man, September 02, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

This game was a lot of fun, especially with all the obstacles. Some of the levels are hard, and some are easy. Another reason why it is fun is because when you crash you go rag doll mode. You also can unlock a unicorn, and can ride it through the levels. There are also other customization's with your bike and character. You can make levels too with the level editor. In the end this game is fun, and I totally recommend it to everyone. If you want you can watch the trailer below.   

Trailer:
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

LOL... I started having fun with this game recently.   I picked it up as one of PS Plus's freebies.   I haven't put a lot of time into it... but I started golding all tracks on the 1st path.

I need to post this up in the progress thread too.

It's a decent game.  I doubt I ever would've paid full price for it... but it's definitely a $10-20 game.   It has decent play value... and some of the crashes are just painful.  I love it when you do a jump... think your going to land it perfectly... and then you go face 1st into the platform ahead of you.  I still crack up at that any time.   I see @Strubes and @Aya-Kun on my leader board.   That's a cool feature.   Your times better watch out... I'm going for them  ;D

Bomber Man

Yea this game is amazing. I love that there is another release coming soon. I believe it is called Trials Rising. 
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...