Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Starcraft 2: Nova Expansions

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 03, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Did anyone buy these?  I accidentally ran across them the other day and it peaked my interest.   They appear to be 'based off of Starcraft Ghost'.   I still wish they would release Starcraft Ghost -  ah... the vaporware of the mid 2000's lol. 

Here's an older article on the expansions:
StarCraft II's Nova Expansion Is Like The StarCraft: Ghost We Never Got - kotaku.com

Did anyone buy / try the expansion?   If so - what are your thoughts?   Are they worth it?  Post it up!

Grindspine

Get it.  It is a great SC2 expansion and it does share some similarities with the fabled StarCraft Ghost without being first person.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Grindspine on September 04, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
Get it.  It is a great SC2 expansion and it does share some similarities with the fabled StarCraft Ghost without being first person.
@Grindspine I think I Will do just that.   What are your favorite parts about it?

It's too bad they didn't release StarCraft Ghost.

Grindspine

Is anyone still playing StarCraft II?

I jumped on a few vs computer games this week.  I see several small updates, like the Void Rays having a manually operated +damage to armor attack...

BLUEVOODU

I'm not sure anyone is playing anymore.  RTS style games really dropped off.   I'm definitely down to try to play against some AI comps here soon.  We should play.  I need to find a bit of time... but we should do some vs AI matches.  I definitely need to warm up... I haven't played Starcraft 2 in a long time... really since Legacy of the Void came out and they drastically changed up gameplay.

Grindspine

I still fire up SCII once in a while.

The Nova expansions are definitely worth getting.  They're pretty cheap for being another official chapter to the game and have a pretty good solo play storyline.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more