Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Rare One-of-a-kind Xbox One for auction / charity

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 03, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Did you all have a chance to see this console?  It's pretty sick:

This Ultra-Rare Xbox One X Console Looks Amazing, But It's Not Cheap - forbes.com

It's  a Shadow of the Tomb Raider themed Xbox One.. And they did a great job. Super sad face there's only 1.   But it looks awesome and well done.

How much much you might ask... current Ebay bids are at $7,600:
Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X 1TB Console
- ebay.com

It's cool. It's one-of-a-kind.   And it's yours for biiigggg money.

I like it.  Comments? Thoughts? Post it up!

Kinikko

It's pretty cool, I just am not a fan of Tomb Raider so I'm not like as hyped about it as other people probably would be lol.  Kind of wish they would do this more often, I really like seeing different custom looks.
moo.

retro junkie

That is so wicked.  :o I wished that consoles would have designs, or themes, like that. I would go for one rather than the usual plain look.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I agree - more custom consoles would be awesome. 

There have been cool console designs in the past.  This is one of my favorites:
Chicken Dinner Gaming Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Playstation 4 - best design so far? 

Another one I really liked was the Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 styled Console with Gears of War 3 Styled Controller.  I think I still have my Gears of War 3 styled Xbox 360 controller.

The auction ended at $8,300.  That's a ton of money.  Cool that it's for charity... but it's still a lot of money.   

Kinikko

I was one of the very lucky few people to get the very limited US release of the Rathalos PS4 Pro. 

It is seriously the most gorgeous PS4 and controller I've ever seen.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

@Kinikko that is a pretty fricking Cool ps4 console.  Nice!

I haven't been able to bring myself to get a ps4 pro and 4k TV -  yet.  Someday. But not today lol.